1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

out for a walk today

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terriers' started by coop-dog, Mar 24, 2010.

1. coop-dog

coop-dog Big Dog

2. peppapig

peppapig Banned

fuck me...thats some walk....it changed from a staff to a mastiff.....:eek::eek::D

3. alzabhoy

alzabhoy Pup

PMSL...great pics coop-dog first pic is qualty atb alza

4. coop-dog

coop-dog Big Dog

lol yeah its a magical forest.Thats what happens when you eat our B.C. mushrooms

5. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

wauwi what a nice place to have a walk!!
    nice looking stafford!

all the best whit your dogs :)

6. NMWAPBT

NMWAPBT Top Dog

kick ass wish i had a place like that to hike through

7. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

i had some mushrooms like that before, heard voices too, think it was a different forest though lol
    looks a good spot to walk the hounds.nice

8. beanieman

beanieman Banned

Did had those mushrooms and still do not know what happend that night :D
    Nice pic and looks great for walking there.

9. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

the time i take muschrooms, i whas driving on pakringplace in a car, and i was thinking im in vegas :confused::p:D no more muschrooms fo mamy :D

10. PITS+PATTS

PITS+PATTS Big Dog

Hi CD,as ive said before,nice dogs.The're a credit to you.Definatly not coop-dogs and nor are you come to think of it!Every time i see you theres beautiful scenery in the background.one pic you was in the Artic(i think) Do you know Grizly Adams?lol. hows about you ask me and the Patterdale out there for some hunting?Takecare mate.

11. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

beautiful dogs, both of them. that's a fine-looking mastiff for sure. don't see too many decent specimens of that breed anymore.

and beautiful place! those ferns are fantabulous! i would LUV to visit that forest. especially if i could experience the shroomery.... im always down for mental extension!:D:p