1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Our new fosters

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Jennifer&Will, Nov 7, 2005.

1. Jennifer&Will

Jennifer&Will Big Dog

Hey everybody - Will & I just got 3 rescues from hurricane katrina. You can check em out in the newest images gallery. We got a cat, a pomeranian, and a pug! Weird combo - i know, but these were inddor animals who were very stressed out by being in the overcrowded shelter here in town. They are from Hurricane Katrina & they have been in the shelter longer than most of the dogs there so we thought we'd give em a chance at a "home" life.

Be sure to check em out in the newest images gallery & let us know what ya think...

2. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

They are adorable, especially the pug!! My Pug passed on and I miss him dearly. That's great work you're doing. Goodluck with them.:)

3. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Right on! Good for you guys for lending a hand.

4. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

Lucky doggies, cute.

5. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

There's a spot in heaven for you. Do you know who the owners are and just can't find them? or are they for sure up for adoption?

6. apbtluver

apbtluver Top Dog

That is great. I bet they are just loving having a good home.

7. Jennifer&Will

Jennifer&Will Big Dog

we are going to hold on to them for one month & then they will be up for adoption. the pomeranian (samson) and the cat (nemo) must stay together though! the pug is only about a year old. he is soooooooo full of life. leo our pit bull loves all of them. he thinks this is like a playhouse 24/7 !! they are all kennel trained as well. thank god!

8. Mrsdano

Mrsdano Big Dog

That is so great that you were able to take them under your wings and safe them, We have a nemo upstairs frm us,lol, Whats the pugs name, he/she, I am not much of a pug lover but I have to say that one's adorable, Hope everything works out for them and you. Again It is wonderfull what you are doing.

9. Luigi

Luigi Top Dog

The pug can come to beautiful Massachusetts and live near the beach here if he can't in Florida!! ;)

10. Luigi

Luigi Top Dog

I've actually been looking to rescue a Boston or a Pug, and I love that she said he's "soooo full of life." :)

I'd also like to give a Katrina dog a home. I checked out a pittie in my local shelter that was rescued from Katrina, but she's a "game" little lassie, lol. My dogs would lock the doors if they saw her coming. ;)