1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Other hobbies

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by NOTK, Dec 7, 2007.

1. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

i've got two horses my friend, and no car. don't need one. i wish like hell i wasn't so dependent on this P.O.S. computer. i guess you could call it my only vice. as for not giving up your phone, to each his own. where i currently live there is a land line, but you hardly ever will catch me on the thing. and forgive me, i wasn't saying you were not a free American, just that this is how i PERSONALLY feel. i don't ask for much out of life and in return i don't get a bunch of bullshit. works for me i guess.

back O.T., i have me some good fowl too. got a bird that has to be the toughest sob i've ever seen or watched. i'll have to post some pics. i puff tough too...:D:D:D

2. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

WOW:eek: I think i love you!:D

3. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

4. zacdaddy77

zacdaddy77 Big Dog

5. Rebs

Rebs Banned

Blade crafting, knife making.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. masta of game

masta of game Banned

got skills :D lol

thats one cool hobby bro and unique

7. RosewoodAPBT

RosewoodAPBT Big Dog

Well if I'm not doing something with the dogs, I like to kick it with my family (they are very important to me), chill at the river or lake, go kayaking, boating, wakeboarding, rock-wall climbing, shoot guns with my dad and brother, ride quads, go horseback riding, get tattooed, party like a rockstar every now and then, go to car shows/low rider shows, go to Reno once in a while, go to a tattoo convention or two, ride bikes (bicycles), go to the car races at Sacramento Raceway, low-rider bicycles..... the list could go on and on. LOL.

8. masta of game

masta of game Banned

what a cool life LOL :D
    wanna swap LOL

9. RosewoodAPBT

RosewoodAPBT Big Dog

We don't have to swap! LOL. But you could always come and partake in my 'cool' life. Hahahaha. :D

10. InBearsMemory

InBearsMemory Big Dog

Well, my foremost passion is my dogs. I am also an avid football fan with my team being West Ham United.
    Another passion of mine is books. I could read all day long if I had the time. I also train in Judo, a bit of boxing and muay thai and I love watching MMA.

11. forty6mantis

forty6mantis Big Dog

SIIIIICK. mine's nak muay and boxing. i can't rub bodies and crotches with another man. lol. jk. never got into wrestling but i give respect to mma.

12. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

I ride motorcycles (07 Kawi ZX6R at the moment a lil souped up ;)), build Import cars (right now I have a 96 Eagle Talon TSi AWD, and a 92 Honda Hatch wit a lil some special underthe hood ), I usualy play semi pro Football but havn't the past year. I was too busy maybe this season will be diferent, I play B-ball too. and i'm pretty decent on a pool table.

Vic

13. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Bro soon they will see. We as free people will have to live like this WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!! yall will be on golf carts soon. French is livin his life I hope my friends yall can also.

14. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

i breed snakes:D

15. masta of game

masta of game Banned

:confused: lol :D , i have been playing for years man, and i have never heard anyone say " My favorite way to watch and play is Pete Carril's Princeton offense "

but respect pete carill's , he is a legend, bu i guess u mean u like to play technical, smart, i respect such ballaz, because if you play like that than you have good fundamental, I when i play indoor or watch organized basketball, I like sharing the ball, im a team player and im more of a defender first than offence player, not much of a scorer, but i have defence and can do the lil things defender dont like to do, like run back hard for defence , hassle for the ball, " BOX OUT " , watch where the ball ig going to land and beat my player for the position than box him out, open up for my players, screen.... i like to play team work.... i think if i lived i nthe USA i would have gone some way with basketall, basketball sucks here, our pro league here sucks :o

im also a very good ball handler, im 6 feet 2 or 3, and 83-84 kg , ad i have good ball handle, my cross overs are deadly wghich helps me open up the defence, but i try not to make the mistake of trying to penetrate from the middle, i go from the side

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2009
  16. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Between tring to raise a family, the dogs and one full time and one part time job, I really got no other hobbies other then totally absorbed with the dogs, I know it's lame but it's all I want to do....

17. InBearsMemory

InBearsMemory Big Dog

Nothing lame about it man! If I could I would spend all my time with my animals but unfortunately I have bills to pay....

18. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

I run, work out, play golf, and draw. That tends to keep me plenty busy. Buck is starting to get ripped with all of this damn running! I'll have some pictures soon.

19. Rebs

Rebs Banned

From the skid plate off of a landcruiser, into.

[​IMG]

20. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

Yard work. Dreaming about cars I can't afford lol. I love to watch movies. Snowboard in the winter. Hikeing when I have the time. Need to get back into working out. Finally my baby 2007 Ducati 1098S. This is a stock shot I have modded mine.

[​IMG]