1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Other hobbies

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by NOTK, Dec 7, 2007.

1. NOTK

NOTK Banned

What do you guys consider as some of your other hobbies?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Ive been riding bikes for almost 5year now

2. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

i like to shoot sh!t. lol, no seriously though i am an avid hunter. i grew up hunting deer, turkey, pheasant, ducks, boar, and coyote. the occaisional rabbitt or squirrel too. my folks used to take me so it was just always somethin i did. i love to sit on a river all day fishin for fat flatheads too. my record so far is a 32 pounder. i'm not sure i could ever go noodlin though. i am not about to stick my hand in some hole tryin to grab a damn cat by the mouth. nor would i jump out of an airplane. some things you don't do.......

3. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

I spend most of my time with the dogs, when I a mnot doing that I play my guitar and watch T.V. I use to ride bikes too, old school BMX, the body doesn't mend like it use to tho so I do not ride too much as of late. And before you ask, I own a Hutch Trickstar and an SE Quadangle.

4. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

Horse shows and training horses...:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

6. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2007
  7. PorsA

PorsA Big Dog

Never seen this before. Realy cool. This is a fast sport. I like the speed.

My other hobbies besides dogs are fishing and doing workouts in the gym. I used to have American chiclids in a big tank but since this year i have japanese carp in a tank in the garden. But most of my spare time will go to the dogs and reading and learnig about all differend aspects of the doggame.

8. zacdaddy77

zacdaddy77 Big Dog

9. masta of game

masta of game Banned

basketball

bjj

reading natural medicine books/websites

10. coop-dog

coop-dog Big Dog

Hey Colby dogs I sed to ride as well Quadangle and a pk ripper both with redline 401 cranks and Hutch bear trap pedals powerlite bars bullseye hubs and so on.Iam also a Box and Feild Lacrosse junkie

11. WWII

WWII Banned

Guns
    Bodybuilding
    Writing
    Dinner nights
    Movie nights
    Wine tasting
    Grilling
    Camping/Hiking
    Reading

I have a feeling I'll be picking up more, like gardening, or doing a lot of the aforementioned hobbies coming up. We just got rid of all our cable, my games are going, all my movies are going, and all my CDs. We're making big changes in our lives. Starting fresh I guess you can say.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2009
  12. Advocate

Advocate Big Dog

When im not with the dogs either working them or cleaning their yard ill im coaching youth basketball summer and fall seasons. When i got a whole day to kill i can be found restoring my 83 El Camino, its off the frame right now. When i dont feel like doing that im usually making love to the wifey thats also how i get in my cardio. ;)

13. Advocate

Advocate Big Dog

Right on Masta! My favorite way to watch and play is Pete Carril's Princeton offense. I also like defensive teams that shut their opponents down. Whats your style?

14. Groaners

Groaners Pup

I LOVE to hunt (with or without dogs)...anything really...predators and varmints being my favorite. Bows, kinves, guns, I love it all :D
    [​IMG]
    Trapping is great times too but what with the state laws and all can't enjoy it much here! (CA):rolleyes:
    Just plain camping, being out in the woods is good enough for me too,
    I do a lot of taxidermy which is fun!
    [​IMG]
    I like mules, horses, and rodeo...
    I got me a Jeep Wrangler I LOVE to take off-roading and rock crawling
    [​IMG]
    Raising livestock, crops, and cactus plants,
    And umm I LOVE to read books too! A little quiet time is good! LOL

15. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

sounds like you are doing the right thing bro. this freaking comp. is all i got.
    no cell phone, didgital ANYTHING, T.V., any of that shit. it's very liberating. i truly feel like a free American that has been liberated from the bondage of materialism.

16. budweiser and horseshoes, typical redneck sh*t lol nah, i do enjoy those things when grilling out with the folks but i like playing my guitar and fishing (stripers), hunting occasionally but not so much for sport, i just assume go down to the sticks to my folks place and fire off some rounds with the AR. use to be heavy into dirtbikes and quads but my bones don't seem to heal that quick these days :confused: oh yeah, i do bowl from time to time but i suck...i usually end up drinking too much and losing my curve lol

17. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

My biggest passion beyond the dogs is culinary arts. My passion for good food is putting me through school so I a'int complaining. I love to cook!

Besides that, I also enjoy the outdoors. I camp often, and try to bring the bare minimum with me. I love hiking, off-roading, kayaking, boating, swimming, and horse back riding. Some of my best days were spent just relaxing on the water with a dog or two.

18. Advocate

Advocate Big Dog

Dam French it takes a lot to make feel liberated! Im a free American too but no way in the world im giving up my phone! Maybe the TV but you still need your internet. May as well give up the vehicle and ride a horse. :D

19. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

I have lots of hobbies.Guns and hunting/shooting/collecting.Sports,I'm into basketball,baseball,boxing.I like cars.Some other things I won't mention here,LOL:D

20. WWII

WWII Banned

Yep. We only have cell phones because we don't have a house phone. During dinner and time together, cell phones are off.