1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Other breeds you enjoy?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Hardhead, Feb 16, 2009.

1. ANCHOR

ANCHOR Guest

umm, thats not a bandog (except in name) that is a colby APBT. she belonged to dianne jessup and she adds the titles boldog or bandog to her dogs. again-that is an APBT not a bandog

thanx rally, i always thought she looked like a pit, but it said bandog so i just put up what was in the book thinking if thats a bandog id concider it lol. i have to admit i dont do any research on any other breeds of dog and my judgement of other breeds are made purely on seeing other dogs in person and the owner telling my about them. yeh, and you could say its pretty nieve of me i suppose, considering the breed i have and all the controversial claims about them. but i do only have one interest lol.

thanx, D'S.;)

2. Nikita

Nikita Big Dog

German Shepherd Dog and Boxer's

3. Bandog does not refer to the mix here, it is the name of the kennel, it was the name of the kennel. She explains on her site that she changed the name to Boldog not to be mistaken witn bandog mixed dogs.

4. nc_pitbullmommy

nc_pitbullmommy Big Dog

I've owned Dobermans, German shepherds, and Miniature Schanuzers.

Breeds I'd like to own are Black Russian Terrier, South African Boerboel, and a European import Dobermann.

5. I love my 2 Rat Terriers MooMoo and Decker. MooMoo is the female, the bigger of the 2. I think she's a type A. More whippet in her than the smaller male. As with any other terrier, they are fast learners.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. elgin64

elgin64 Pup

I like GSD, huskys and dobes

7. art_2310

art_2310 Pup

i have german sheppard and Chihuahua they are ok. the little rats is my sisters dog. the shepard is cool. he's my running partner, but he is retarded! lol. he's not but he acts like he is. can't wait to get another apbt. it's been too long since i had one.

8. DMMK

DMMK Big Dog

9. bulldog426

bulldog426 Big Dog

great dogs, smart, loyal, good with kids.. just watch em around cattle, or pigs, they were originally bred for cattle dogs. if i were to recommend a bloodline for a catahoula i would reccomend cherokee line.

10. semo

semo Top Dog

I grew up with a Dobe, & really appreciate them. But not more the apbt