1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

organic wormers

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by Stookie, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Stookie

Stookie Pup

I was looking for info on worming dogs and I ran across a site that says you can use mustard seed to worm your dogs has any one used this with good results or any other natural methods that will not harm the dog.:rolleyes:

2. InBearsMemory

InBearsMemory Big Dog

I haven't heard about the mustard seed but there are websites out there that sell homeopathic dewormers which have to be given twice a day for 5 consecutive days, every 8 weeks. Personally, and that's just me, I wouldn't bother going that route. Most dewormers being used today won't harm your animal and they will cost you a fraction of the price a homeopathic dewormer would cost. This is especially a factor when you have to treat multiple dogs. Generally it is also a good idea to rotate different wormers on a deworming schedule to make sure to get all types of worms. Hope this helps.