1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

opinions

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by BOTP Kennels, Nov 16, 2014.

1. BOTP Kennels

BOTP Kennels Big Dog

2. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Nice 50/50 cross of the Loposay & Whitsell families...
    Mr. Loposay started with old Colby blood that he bred heavily to Bullitit and later succesfully used Buster for an outcross...
    Whitsells blood is heavy Stomper, a basic cross of Eli and the great Hunter cataylist...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [15628] :: <b>WHITSELL'S LEROY
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [912] :: (WHITSELL'S) HALL & LONG'S STOMPER
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [9825] :: HUNTER'S RED BUCK
    Notice the Old Bullit Blood utilized by Ed Crenshaw was also bred to old colby stock like Loposays...
    Next generation was bred to the miss spike herself by Carver ,Loposays Buster was off the famous Arts Missy
    who was a daughter of Miss Spike herself....
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [385] :: E. CRENSHAW'S RENO
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [413] :: HUNTER'S TANA (CARVER)
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [152] :: (SHIVAR'S) LOPOSAY'S BUSTER
    Alot of commen factors in the make up of this ELI/COLBY/BULLIT pedigree that look nice on paper...
    If the first couple generations are as good as the previous and the breeding clicks, its great...

3. nmdogs

nmdogs Big Dog

I like it ! ....send me a male ! Lol
    Best of luck with them

Nmdogs

4. BOTP Kennels

BOTP Kennels Big Dog

lol I wish they were mine..i got a male and female by the grace of god..i have a female already off of macho bred to a bitch off v-dawg she is the truth

5. Backroad

Backroad Big Dog

4 males and 2 females is just perfect, very nice pedigree as well. Good luck with them whipper snappers :)

6. nmdogs

nmdogs Big Dog

Very nice ...im a fan of the vdawg stuff !
    Good luck with all of them let us know how
    They turn out !

Nmdogs