1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Opinions?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by ReleaseTheHounds, Nov 12, 2009.

1. What do you think of the following litters - which one would you be interested in a pup from... if you would be interested in one at all. If you think its no good let me know...

#1 http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=304565

#2 http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=236393

#3 http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=304335

I think I might be started to lean towards #3... not sure.

Online Peds has been acting really bad lately...dont know why. :(

2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

#3, I like how it's bred, Cowboy is doubled up in the 3rd. so it's up closer than the other 2 peds.

3. That is what I was thinking just at a glance, third ped seems much tighter and cleaner.

I am a little out of my element, boyfriend and I just moved 400 miles away from home - so I am still putting out feelers and meeting people into bulldogs in my new area.

4. Seriously too - its not like I have money invested into any of these litters, I am just doing some research at this point, still have not chosen where my pup will come from. If you think all the peds look like crap, come right out and say it, no skin off my back at all. I would rather hear honest feedback.

I have plenty of time to research and pick where I want my next dog to come from, I'm in no rush because I want to pick out a good one - and I am busy enough raising up a 4 wk old orphaned Eli/Snooty/Jeep pup for my neighbor right now. Hard not to fall in love with the little bugger - got to keep reminding myself he is not mine, I'm just playing nanny because my neighbor doesn't know about weaning and such.

5. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

never hear of the laflure blood but seeing what it goes back to
    I would take a chance on that

it kinda like the secret weapon thing

6. 76muscle

76muscle Big Dog

#3 looks the best.. 3x Ch BLK Cowboy

7. shortbedder

shortbedder Big Dog

If you know these folks, they should be able to lead you to a choice that suits you. I think
    you could have a shot with any of the above, they are puppies for a long time.

8. Mextra

Mextra Big Dog

#3 its bred better and the blood is up close .

9. Thanks for the feedback. :D