1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

opinions please

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by TIP, May 19, 2005.

1. TIP

TIP Pup

2. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

You have any pics of your dog.

3. TIP

TIP Pup

Yes i do if you go to the gallery section and click on newest 15 images you will find three pic there of three of my dogs under the name TIP

4. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

Which dog goes with the ped you posted? That is a nice looking ped.

5. TIP

TIP Pup

If you go on to the ped i put up and click on the sire the pic of him is up there sorry no pic of the dam(to ugly)

6. Kay

Kay Big Dog

Ped looks great CBK breeds some good stuff.

7. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

Looks like a good breeding.

8. TIP

TIP Pup

Thank you very much scotman and kay for you replys

9. Remo

Remo Pup

I dont really love the Zorky part, but that is evened up by the bottom side!! That part I love, I have had great success when crossed out the Novosel blood myself, and I can believe it can click very well with the Zorky dog. Best of luck with the breeding!

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2005
  10. TIP

TIP Pup

Mate if you dont mind me asking what part of the Zorky dog dont you like?
    I personally think he is bred very well.
    It would be very intresting not just to see your point of view on this but to see how the other member view this subject?
    Hope to hear from you soon

11. Remo

Remo Pup

He is very well bred indeed, and I am not putting him down mate! Its just that I dont fancy the blood, just as I dont fancy Jeep and other lines, but that doesent mean I dont have respect for those dogs! And as I wrote, I think that breeding could click like gasoline and matches!

12. TIP

TIP Pup

Mate i know a line a dog comes from makes a diffrence but you should judge each dog individualy,
    U should see what the dog has come down from and Zorky is down from tryed and tested stock but even he had to prove him self before he had a chance to bred.

13. thablacksheep

thablacksheep Big Dog

not to bud in. but thats very true. I've been looking around on the net for a good bitch that comes off of proven stock, only to find that a lot of folks are breeding cold dogs and are putting more emphasis on paper breeding. What's happening??

14. Remo

Remo Pup

And that was what I did when I complemented you on the breeding even tough I pointed out that Zorky was not out of my favourite blood! But I guess you where hung up on some idea that I was putting the dog down or something?

And yes I am aware of Zorky´s achievements and I am sure he is a high calibre animal, and as I said twice that cross could make good animals! But I state again that Zorky is not out of my favorite blood! You posted the question, did you look for honest answers and opinions, or where you just looking to get a ego boost?

And I mind you, what ever anyone sais here,dont mather in the end! Either if it is my opinion, that you obvoiusly dont like, or the opinion of a brown tounge! Sooner or later you will know for fact if it was good or not!

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2005
  15. lil'lucybear

lil'lucybear Big Dog

i love all the mate and fancy talk, are you all english, austraillian, or what??? just curious, i love accents they are my fav ever........

16. GameKid16

GameKid16 Big Dog

they look awesome

were the pups at?

17. TIP

TIP Pup

The point am making here is whats blood got to do with it??

Am sure the first thing you should look for when breeding is gameness best to best no matter what lines the dogs have come down from.
    Unless you like pretty paper work, which i could'nt care less about.

What i got there is pretty paper yes BUT both dogs had to prove there worth to get on that paper regards what blood they came down from.

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2005
  18. baro

baro Pup

If blood hasnt anything to whit it...why do we bother keeping pedigrees?
    and do u really think its enough to bred best to best whit no regard for bloodline?
    sorry to tell you ,its not that easy.

I actually had plans to buy Zorky but it wasnt to be.If you really want to know what to breed to what,you should ask the dogman who owned Zorky before
    He knows what should klick whit him.

But my humble opinion is that it looks like a good one.And i think Remo stated that three times...
    He just said he has his favorite lines,and Zorkys lines aint one of them.

19. TIP

TIP Pup

I havent got a problem with Remo everybody has there own opinion which i respect i no he has stated that the breeding will work which i appriciate

But what i didnt understand from him is why have a problem with what line a dogs is from
    As long as he has proved he is good enough for the box why should it matter??

Pedigree are there to let you no what your dog has come down from full stop(imo)
    There is no easy way when it comes to breeding so the best way to go about is best 2 best.

I got a bitch who is a three way cross who am looking to put Zorky over because she has been hard tested and come through with flying colours here is the ped

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=154990

And i bet if i asked opinions about this ped i wouldnt have got the same sort a replys because its not so pretty on paper but i wouldnt be suprised if she was to throw better dogs then my Cuba bitch