1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

opinions please...

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by ultimatek9, Aug 15, 2008.

1. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

I say the answer is a simple one. If Jaeger is all that & a back of chips & I were wanting another pup I'd be back on his breeder's doorstep ASAP, not asking opinions from strangers on a forum.

Why try to fit a square peg into a round hole? Go back to where you got Jaeger from. He seems to have worked out wonderfully for you. Heck, I can't even figure out why you're NOT going back to Jaeger's breeder. That seems like a no-brainer to me.

JMHO ... ;)

2. CrazyK9

CrazyK9 Top Dog

I have to agree with ABK.
    There are plenty of other people who would want this pup as a prospect on their yard. Why take it away from them when you can get a dog more suited for your needs elsewhere?

3. ultimatek9

ultimatek9 Top Dog

Because Jaeger's breeder was incarcerated and his dogs confiscated.

4. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Oh, that's sad. If you could, write him. See where his dogs went (if they're alive at all) or see who he got his dogs from. Or see if he could recommend you to other folks he may have sold to who are maintaining the line.

5. ultimatek9

ultimatek9 Top Dog

I was told that he surrendered the dogs, to lessen his charges. But I am not sure. I'm sure if that is true, they were all PTS.
    I have found an aquaintance that has a male and female straight out of Miller's yard. Once he has a litter, I will be getting one of his pups.
    I try and stay vaguely in touch with Jaeger's breeder through his girlfriend, but I don't really want to be associated with them. I don't really need all of my hard work with my dogs going down the crapper.

6. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Wow, Seems as if Jagger may have ben a gamebred dog all along. Lol

7. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Well "MILLERS SEXY BLACK" down from jug head IS from game dogs They are from Fl and that was a time when they were hunted hard and alot of those dogs did good and look like they may have tried to tighten up on that a little, Rocker put out some deep game dogs for sure. YIS J

8. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

I just read your post YOU would be right those were good dogs The rocker -snaper dogs were very good hard bulldogs. That dog is not bred bad by no meens Its just most people have no idea what they are seeing, I seen a lot of the dogs down from J.Deloch and he was a dog man MUCH respect for that man. YIS J

9. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Like I've said before, I'm still learning about pets, but Jaeger's looks pretty impressive to me and not show-dog at all. If you get the pup, hope she will turn out for you like Jaeger has. :)

10. ultimatek9

ultimatek9 Top Dog

Re: opinions please...Horrible News!

I just got a message from the pup's (oldschool's lilly) breeder. Apparently, she got an extremely bad case of coccidia, and went down hill yesterday. She didn't make it, and passed away this morning.
    My poor little girl. I can't believe I could get so attached, even though I never met her.
    Her breeder has offered me a puppy from an upcoming litter that is due in the next two weeks. This is the pedigree of the litter.
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Pedigrees&file=printPedigree&dog_id=281665
    I haven't decided what to do yet. I guess I am still in shock.

11. BullDog143

BullDog143 Big Dog

12. BullDog143

BullDog143 Big Dog

Re: opinions please...Horrible News!

Not a bad breeding but i would like to see alot more titles in the first 4 generations. If your looking for some banjo blood then there alot better places to look.