1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

opinions on this

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by littlecountry, Nov 15, 2008.

1. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

BGFU was/is a member and likes them garner dogs thats for sure. Id say it was a good breeding on paper.

2. this is going to be the first breeding with these two I hope we get some good dogs out of them

3. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

My opinion: I'd wonder what the reason is for the breeding with the female being a little over a year old at present time. Unless this is something you're thinking about doing a few years and credentials down the road.

4. breeding want take place until her 3rd heat she has already had 2 she will be almost 2 and by then she should have a couple of weight pull titles

5. BullDog143

BullDog143 Big Dog

IMO i dont like the breeding that much. The closest working dog you have in that ped is in the 4th generation which the offspring mot likely wont take after. I would look at breeding that bitch to a good skull bred stud.

6. bradyFL

bradyFL Big Dog

i would back your gyp up to a little gator stud. i think that would make some nice dogs. id definately think about it. this is just my opinion.

7. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

Just go with what you think would work the best.In todays times people are more concerned with seeing a number or a title beside the dogs name which means nothing if you know what the dogs are about.Not everyone has the time to jump on peds online and put a meaningless number or title beside the dogs name plus some people dont want that info on the internet.Nothing more than a sales ploy anyways.

8. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

IMO I have seen a lot of fancy GAMEBRED pedigree's on these online forums. But a pedigree/bloodline alone should not be the sole purpose for determining a worthy breeding. What makes YOU think these 2 are breeding worthy other than pedigree/bloodline? What reputable credentials if any have the dam and sire obtained? What health/hipp testing has been done on these 2 other than peliminary because of the age of the bitch? What does your kennel do with all the dogs on your yard and how many successful breedings have you produced in the past? These are all the things IMO you as a breeder should be asking yourself . If I was a breeder or potential buyer looking for a good working dog these are some things I would be asking myself. Hoping for an awsome litter of working dogs is one thing but having the exp and breeding knowledge to select and produce a great litter is another. JMO

9. if i knew you would have ben on this board id never of joined it just cause your still a little but hurt about the dog color comment i made dont come running your c*&&^^%%$$#%%^&% on another board or ill be kicked off this one for the same reason as the other one ill let you know what i think and not everyone in the world wants to post their s%^& all over the web so go pound sand

10. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

I am just giving my Opinion this is an open forum you asked did you not? No need to get all upset over old laundry I could care less what you say or said on any other board your opinion does not make or brake me in anyway LMFAO! Welcome to game-dog.com :cool: Stick around here there are some serious folks on this board that you will def learn a thing or two from ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2008
  11. Im gonna stick around but you can keep your nose out my stuff for good

12. Boze

Boze Top Dog

i love how pople think that the dogs are not working dogs just because there is no title next to the name. how in the hell do you no wat he has done with his dogs. puting a ch next to a name dont mean shit any asshole with an account on peds online can do that.

13. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Where on this thread did anyone SAY that a title = working dog???? People asked if his dogs held any titles currently. We don't know what he does with his dogs that's why we asked HIM. Yeah we all know anyone can rig a pedigree that's nothing new Boze. Think you need to go back and re-read what was asked and said. On another note any MOJO can breed for the hell of it to make a few bucks so why not have some titles to your dogs at least it looks like you do something with your dogs other than breed just to be breeding. Not saying that's what little country does that's why I asked him.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2008
  14. Anybody can go to show after show or pull after pull and get a title for the dog but when people only go to select shows and win and do it big is when people say thats a champ all the CH GR CH etc or WP1-3 or star titles mean anymore is that your dog trained hard and put forth the effort and won and you as a owner trained the dog im not in it for the money of Ch or GR Ch i think my dogs look good i dont give a rats hind parts if anybody anywhere anytime other than me agrees or not Im retired Medically at 29 years old if it wasnt for my dogs Id go crazy they give me something to do everyday training plaing and gettingg ready fo the next pull season a title these days is just that a title not what the dog has done if it were in the days of old when the title ment more than the dog looked good or could pull weight or run and jump it would be diffrent but its not so keep your titles i know what my dogs can do and alot of other people do to and next season when i title them all out you will also if that is what you are looking for but every dog can be a cull no matter how well it is bred

15. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

JMO and I am done with this thread anyone who takes the time to go out and work their dogs to obtain titles is doing a hell of a lot more for the breed than just breeding for the hell of it. Why the hell would you breed a dog if you weren't working them obtaining titles other than to make money like any byb. Are titles everything? Hell no but if your any sort of decent breeder you would want to be at those shows working and proving your dogs. I have the upmost respect for people who actually do something with their dogs other than breed them because they have nice pedigree's. JMO

16. thats funny cause i know you seen vidieos of bonnie pulling and clyde working on the other board so why did you have to ? me

17. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

I have seen you pulling them in your yard. I have never seen pictures of them at the shows or any ribbons they have brought home from the shows. So I don't know what you have done with them other than what you have told us. You don't have to prove anything to me though. But IMO dogs not just yours should be bred by those breeders who truly know what they are doing and have a true purpose to breed to begin with . Too many dog's on death row in shelters and not enough homes to rescue them all on top of the dogs being bred right now as we speak. I am not knocking your dogs or your program but If I were a breeder these are some of the things I would be mindful of before I made the choice to breed anything.

18. BullDog143

BullDog143 Big Dog

I dont mean to jump into yalls conversation but can you two take the arguing into the PM's?

19. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

Yeah, you know. Argue the post, not the poster and all that. There's some history at work here I understand, but you're still required to behave equitably, at least on the public forum.