1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Opinions on this pedigree

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by briarpatch, Oct 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Looks ok if your into show dogs I suppose, as far as a [ go ] dog, well thats another story. Not enough real blood (winners) in that pedigree for me to say OMG, what a well bred dog you have, you don't get into any proven stock for like 6 or 7 generations and the majority of that proven stock at quick glance looks to be of this dog SANDER'S SATAN (1XLG) but hey, you feed it not me, good luck with em.

3. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

consistently producers of big red"german shepherds". as far as a ped goes you can find all sorts of the same types of peds in my local newspaper or pet finder. "RED HOT SHREDDER" & KUBAR's "GOLDEN BUD" is a favorite bloodline for the byb in my state. but there your dogs you feed them. that MO

4. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

actually the first 4 gens are tested and proven hog dogs but there is no way to put that on a pedigree.

5. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

of the KGB and Red Hots stock that is.

6. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

and I am aware that this is not a game dog breeding.

7. cutt

cutt CH Dog

planned breeding in '10.......niiiiiiiiiice:rolleyes:

8. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

you are fooling yourself if you think them dogs ever been to the woods. them 4 dogs IDT ever been in a pen. but ya there advertise as being "hogdogs" but it's funny nobody uses them. out of all the catch event on the indian "res" years ago i ain't never seen any of that stuff on a hog.

9. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

My dog is heavy on Red Inferno, but without the Camelot shit. I think those dogs definitely have the potential, but they run too large for me (Even as catchdogs, I like something a little more moderate). I like some of your dogs, but not what's behind them. If they have proven to be the kind of dog you want, then that breeding could work for you.

10. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

I myself like most of the ped. The stuff I don't particularly care for is the Camelot blood. I've heard too many bad things about them breeding only for size/color & that their main stud dog The Duke was a terrible man-biter.

Either way, good luck with your decision.

11. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

Dusty Brewster ( the guy that owned KGB) was an AVID hog hunter. I have seen pics of that dog on a hog many many times. Art S and Jen T ( the owners of Shredder) have tested him. Boy has been tested. Batgirl is a 9X winner(so Im told from many reliable sources)
    For me this isnt a size breeding ..I own the bitch and she is a dynomite dog. I know the stud dog and he is a proven dog on a couple different levels.
    CUTT- are you being a smart ass? At least I plan ahead and do research before I do any breedings. Im not just flingin two dogs together. These pups will be for my yard only. The ones that wont work will be culled.

12. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

a 9X just like "cowboy" is a ch. good luck with your "hogdogs".

13. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

camelot pits is a size/color breeder. he does nothing with his dogs. camelot kennels was a horse of a different color. all i expect out of this is good dogs, with good nerves and even better work ethic.

14. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

"cowboy" ? which cowboy?

Ben..why do you think you know EVERYTHING about dogs you have never put hands on? Kind of pompous and presumptive dont you think?

15. claymore

claymore Pup

I'm gonna have to agree with ben, those dogs are hogs, but they ain't hogdogs.

16. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

you people are rediculous. lol...so sad to know sooo much about dogs you have never seen nor touched.

17. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

whatevs. I know what to expect around here, even after just a few days.

18. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

dang i could have sworn i told you that stuff is all over my state? your right years of breeding big red german shepherds. just now starts to produce bulldogs. now i get it & you must have found out what 100 of years of selective breeding overlooked. yes im rediculous because im asking for folks opinions on my own dogs.

19. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

im just makin conversation while i work really. you think what anyone says on the internet is going to sway me one way or the other.?

20. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Don't get upset over it, everyone agrees that their your dogs, do what you want with them but you asked a bunch of hardcore gamedog fanicers their opinion and they are giving it to you, My only problem is with your wording, Proven does not mean a dog will hit a pig (almost any dog will do that, even rank ass curs will still go after other animals) The pedigree you showed us is a prodominatly show pedigree (which you have stated is ok because you work your dogs a different way than there original purpose) But if your looking for compliments on that pedigree you'll only get it from the people interested in that kind of dog (which most of the people that are responding are not fans of show dogs......You have to have very thinck skin to survive here.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.