1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

opinions on this dog..

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by NC, Nov 4, 2007.

1. NC

NC CH Dog

2. NC

NC CH Dog

Well..lol.. don't everyone jump at once :)

3. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

straight eli with a jeep outcross, looks good to me, plus i've heard good things about bugga bear

4. sy82nj

sy82nj Top Dog

85% eli 15% cotton's bullet/molly bee nice breeding

5. Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2007
  6. NC

NC CH Dog

I'd love to get my hands on something like that.. but I don't have $500 and a trip down to the bayou. I've heard good things about sixbits stuff.. but nothing detailed at all..like what sorts of traits to look forward to etc etc.. So anyone that can add to that I'd like to learn.

7. I know what you mean about that stud. Poke around here for a while in regards to folks with info on sixbits blood...

http://www.network54.com/Forum/534255/

http://members5.boardhost.com/masterblen/msg/1148750226.html

http://ncsixbitsmaver.proboards99.com/index.cgi?board=general

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2007
  8. JC-Pitbulls

JC-Pitbulls Top Dog

He is producing some pretty good dogs, I had one good one off him, and the other 3 are too young to tell, but they have got some spunk.

9. 440rider

440rider Guest

why not get a dog directly off beanie buddy or out of bama girl. Bama girl has some on the ground now off a son of sixbits that are some fine looking pups. Nothing wrong with that breeding just not a fan of that out on the bottom.

10. game_test

game_test Top Dog

11. preme

preme CH Dog

got a female out of latham's"mean joe" breed to wagoner's" black sue" and i love her..

12. just wanted to say i can see why yall banned the boy that said the dog was 85% eli!LOL:D im just not understanding why people call the blood just eli when its really eli x spook. Bullyson, Eli Jr. and Brendy were bred way more than there noteworthy father but he gets all the credit, what about the bitch that carried them little son guns for 9wks!! LOL! but the ped does look really good and the sixbits stuff seems to be doing well and believe it or not he is 53.5% Dibo. i been doing a little research here lately!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2009
  13. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

Ok, this is going to far. this whole Dibo stuff that damn dog has been dead for I don't know how long and for you to say a dog is 53.5% Dibo is just crazy. Thats like saying you have 53.5% of your grandfater X14 in you. I know I'm about to pull what you said from another post but damn bro. The only reason Dibo should be up for discussion is to say he produced good dogs that produced goods that in the end made names for themselves. The more breedings that took place after a son or daughter of dibo was born the less amount of blood they have in them.

14. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

And on top of that Dibo was only in Eli's ped 3x in the first 4. I the ped is correct.

15. if you were inbred off your grandfather it is possible do your research!! Blind Billy was 87.5% Dibo correct! Correct! now you look at how many time Blind Billy appears in the pedigree of Six Bits!! :mad: you all are limiting your selves when looking at just four gens take all the dogs in the fourth generation caculte their percentage and then trickle down to the dog you are researching. after every dog has a ped be it 4 or 16 gen thats the beauty of breeding and the ped-online site put this here for us to research. if your gonna be on a cpu actually do some work! im just commeneding these dogmen on there breeding, what people are not paying attention to today besides to peddle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::D

16. oh and i did not pull this from another post this is what you call research mac11. thats why they call it inbreeding and linebreeding duhr. once a dogs contains an amount of blood the only way it will dissapate is if you keep outcrossing it untill it is gone and even the you get into tenths of a pecentage do your homework. or should i say extra credit!!

17. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

First off of course blind billy would have that % of Dibo that was his Sire. Secondly, how far do you go back to see blind billy in six bits ped? What I'm saying is those dogs (since they are so far back) have little influence in what the dog in ? has to offer. its like when peolple say oh I have this pure ELI dog they take the name in front of the dog and assoicate that with Eli himself. There is no way in the world someone has a pure ELI, Redboy, Sixbits dog because those dogs are dead. the only way to have a pure anything is if thats the dog themself. For example Midnight cowboy produced Reddicks Herman,he produced Maverick produced Skull. Now is SKull a midnight cowboy dog or is he a maverick dog? Thats why IMO ROM and POR was enstated because a dog that produces a good dog should get the credit not his 6x great grand sire on his dam's side.

18. O.K.:rolleyes: what i stated was the percentage of a dog in anothers pedigree. and no matter how far back these dogs are if they were never bred then we would not talk about said dog in question right!? and not once did i say anything about something being pure, nothing in this world is pure. the only point im tryna to make is that every breeding is for a reason take for instance the breedings that Mr. Chavis made alot of them dogs that appear in our peds to day Yellow for instance have almost the same % of redboy and jocko in them. same for a lot of the Burns dogs, these men knew what they were doing while breeding therefore producing good dogs. its a breeding tool and if you dont know how to breed where are you gonna get your good dogs from. there aint exactly everyone out here selling bulldogs these days.

19. forgot to answer your question. by your standards Skull would be a Skull dog. no thanks to his sire, grandsire, and great grandsire being bulldogs, and not being culled:rolleyes:

20. cutt

cutt CH Dog

its prolly best if you wouldve forgotten , with an answer like that.