1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Opinions on Pedigree

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by JoeFeezy, Apr 10, 2007.

1. JoeFeezy

JoeFeezy Big Dog

I have a dog that is bred the same as this one. Can i get some input on this ped?
    Malone's Stone Cold

2. JoeFeezy

JoeFeezy Big Dog

No opinions?

3. hillbilly

hillbilly Big Dog

whopper blood(mixed) isn't good imo

4. puregame

puregame Big Dog

5. JoeFeezy

JoeFeezy Big Dog

Thats what i had heard before and i just wanted some input on the issue.

6. Lethalpits

Lethalpits Top Dog

Eddington's Wanna be a Whopper is definately a mix no doubt. That's funny how he named that dog that, it's like he knew he mixed it. What registry registered that dog as an APBT is what I want to know? UKC?

7. JoeFeezy

JoeFeezy Big Dog

The papers on Pearl were ADBA. So it was prolly them.

8. JoeFeezy

JoeFeezy Big Dog

This is the top dog in the ped and i know he is a really good dog. Max.
    [​IMG]

9. PitBull_30

PitBull_30 Top Dog

The ADBA registered Whopper, a dog they knew was mixed, to jump start weight pulling.

10. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Joe - It doesn't make a difference what is on your dog's top side. Your dog is still a mixed breed.

11. puregame

puregame Big Dog

What kind of input are you looking for? Not trying to be a smart ass but if you read the other threads on the line what else is it that you're looking to hear??

puregame

12. JoeFeezy

JoeFeezy Big Dog

No I don't own that dog anymore. However I do own part in Max. I also owned a dog that was out of Max's mom and I own one that is out of Max's dad. Foxxxy and Ecko are both Max's siblings. That is the only reason i made that comment.

13. JoeFeezy

JoeFeezy Big Dog

I hadn't read the other thread when i posted this. When i was referring to that, I had heard from a breeder awhile back about that. But i found him to be shady on a few other accounts so I wanted to double check that.

14. puregame

puregame Big Dog

Oh I see... sorry I couldn't be of more help.

puregame

15. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

The bottom is Line bred Am Bulldog/ Bullmastiff.

16. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

17. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

Is there any Am Staff in there?

18. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

Do you have that dog at stud and how much? LMAO!!!!!

19. BB-Knls

BB-Knls Pup

It's pure garbage all the way back to even begin with.
    Only decent bred dogs in there are in the 9th-10th-11th-12th gen, by way of Alligator/Rufus !!!
    This is SOOO far away and bred into so much utter trash that everything has went down the drainpipes since long.

It's pure garbage.You know, ya just can't make an icecream from mere shit and have it taste like icecream.

Good luck tho

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2007
  20. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

I wouldn't go that far. Stewart's Colby Sam is a good dog.

And the Whopper stuff is good too if you don't mind them being mutts.