1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Openhouse Kennels

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by catchdog, Nov 16, 2010.

1. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

anyone have anything good from them? I know that dude charges what some say is outregeous, any other feedback may be good to see, any pics

2. littleblackdog

littleblackdog Big Dog

Those are pedigree dogs that have the blood behind them and starting to get away from their foundations. I am not saying they haven't produced nice dogs or anything like that because they have. But they are more incline to bred a dog from pedigree than merit from what I have seen from them and heard about them. If you want a pedigree that is who you want to buy from. Their peds are works of art for sure and a nice show off piece. Some people swear buy it and some people wouldn't take them if they are free. There is dogs with pedigrees like them that are the real deal and production is the real deal but you aren't going to find those dogs for sale and definitely not on the internet.

3. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Look at what the breeder is into and ask yourself is that what I'm going to do with the dog. Ultimately people breed to suit their own interests or line their own pockets. I know you like to hunt hogs. If I was into that I would go find somebody who's stock was currently hunting hogs. That's just me. I believe for their price you could get 3 pups somewhere else and have better odds of one turning out.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2010
  4. metalslug

metalslug Pup

I have seen their dogs hunt in person....they can be the real deal but nothing is promised. So buy what your pocket dictates.

5. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

thnx, but as for me I have a full house, so I am not looking to add anything. I know someone who turned one down though

6. rob32

rob32 Pup

perhaps i didnt look closely enough but i was having trouble finding any sort of real information about them on their website. most of what i saw were links to their favorite sights and a bunch of vids. i didnt see anything about breedings, pedigrees or puppy prices. then again, i may just be blind.

7. bestia

bestia Big Dog

8. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

ESA perra es una bestia.I have seen some good and bad ones come out of there just like any other place.

9. Cuprija Boy

Cuprija Boy Big Dog

10. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

they have legit stock that is real and then they have stuff that they sell to you for as much as they can get out of you. If they dont know you its hard to get good info bc they will tell you the same thing bout every stud. Throwing fire, deep game, fast starting, rough dogs with lots of ability and smarts lol
    But they have good dogs for sure, good luck getting one however...

11. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

The times have changed and so has there site...if you knew them before then you would know there legit!

YIS

12. malakimax

malakimax Big Dog

Good dogs, but expensive dogs

13. BeauK

BeauK Pup

he seemed allright to me when I was emailing him, to bad his forum shut up ay, I struggled with the spanish though lol. Not my fortay.

14. Caos

Caos CH Dog

I agree with you!

15. preme

preme CH Dog

open house .................

16. Caos

Caos CH Dog