1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ontario Ban !!

Discussion in 'Laws & Legislation' started by Dano, Jan 9, 2005.

1. Dano

Dano Big Dog

Ok By now you have all heard that Michael Bryant our so called attorny General is trying to push BILL 132 and full out ban on Pitbulls and anything that looks like a pitbull.

"If it walks,stand,barks,wags it's tail like a pitbull then it's a pitbull" Michael Bryant.

"would you let someone walk a wolf on a leash in a public park?" Michael Bryant.

These are two Quote from the Genius himself.

Anyways my reason for this post is email him and let him know what you think.

Remeber to put in the subject "PITBULLS" michael.bryant@jus.gov.on.ca
    please give him your two cents.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2005
  2. GT99

GT99 Pup

I emailed him a few months back about the ban, I as well as alot of other people got a response, it was a generic email that everyone got back. He made it clear that his mind was made up long before he spoke with anyone. It is useless to email him about this as he was asking for people to email him back before he decided to go ahead with the ban. Its already had 2 readings with the vote being overwhelming in favor of the ban, they need to hold one more vote to pass it and I cannot see how the majority would change their votes any different than the first 2. However the liberals have been pressured by the opposition parties to now hold a couple public hearings on the subject before they go ahead with it. I posted the dates in another post earlier, I could dig it up for you if you want.