1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

one of my all time favorites

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by slim12, Jun 29, 2023.

1. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

I like the thread with the funny memes and I like the threads with the sayings and quotes from famous dog men. I like the threads about feeding and conditioning. I even like to chime in on breeding at times.

And with that said I have one quote/saying that is absolutely my favorite thing in all of the dogs for as long as I have known there was a pitbull in the world.

"My dog stopped a 2XW pushing 10 pounds".

Last night I was on the phone with a guy who has all the devastating killers at his house. They are stopping everything in their path.

And my second favorite thing to do in the dogs is ask the most bone crushing-heart stopping question in all the dogs as a reply.

"How much does he weigh?"

Straight subject changer. LOL

About to crash for the afternoon. Just a funny,

S

Elmo Vee, kiwidogman, Ssdd and 3 others like this.
  2. Pollo

Pollo Big Dog

…. my boy stopped 3 under 15 minutes. Nobody in my city want some.

…. cool, cool, just your city? Why not travel with that killer?

…. shit, I will

…. cool, cool, what’s he weigh?

…. 39

…. bet

…. (two days later) shit man I don’t think my boy can make 39 anymore. He filled out a little more.

…. no problem man. I’ll push a little

…. ( 3 days later ) the customer your trying to reach is no longer available

Revelator, kiwidogman, Ssdd and 3 others like this.
  3. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

Once, in a far away fictional universe, there was a guy named Jami whou bought a bunch of GRCH Virgil dogs. He had on named Kid Rock and had placed it with some guys a few hours from here.

We had the above exact same conversation. Kid Rock went from 45 to 55 and was called on every weight in between.

It was funny how he was the next 'great one' on the phone and standing beside the box.

For proper respect, the guys he was farmed with was all for it and if it were up to them we would have found some things out. The guy Jami put the breaks on the gathering.

But so it goes.

S

Pollo likes this.