1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

On the cover

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by 3pits, Apr 4, 2007.

1. 3pits

3pits Pup

One week, month, year, which ever, a beautiful pit bull (aren't they all) graced the cover of Newsweek, Time, or another similar magazine near the time of world war 1 or 2, maybe ever Nam. It was laying on a table with an American flag on it, and had another American flag hanging behind him. There was something wrote about it on the cover that was actually positive. I cannot find the cover of the magazine anywhere and was wondering if anyone had any clue as to what I am talking about and what magazine it was in.

2. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

3. Michele

Michele Guest

Mia: I'd like to put that in my forum......great link

4. Jenn

Jenn Top Dog

Think maybe this is what your referring to?
    http://www.animalfarmfoundation.org/item.php?id=6&topic=1&item=68

I've seen this paragraph, parroted on many, many sites (not sure where it originally started), but I've never actually seen poster/picture.

5. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

Here's that pic Jenn....

[​IMG]

6. MAXIM

MAXIM Big Dog

Awwww, ur talking about Sgt. Stubby...the war dog!