1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Omg!!!!!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by surfercalavera, Mar 7, 2007.

1. surfercalavera

surfercalavera Big Dog

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qLXHvBFG-CI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qLXHvBFG-CI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

2. WOW!!! This is absoultey amazing! There is never a day that goes by, that some dog somewhere doesn't inspire me in some way. This is almost tear jerking. Way to go Faith! You keep showing the world that ANYTHING is possible.
    Thanks for sharing!

3. That is just awsome

4. Michele

Michele Guest

They had Faith on Montel Williams. Amazing dog!!!

5. I am olmost tempting to buy that book.

6. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

all i know is that i don't have speakers here at work so i don't know what they're talkin about, but ill tell u this i can't stop laughing when i see that dog hopping around on its 2 rear legs, sorry but that sh*t is funny if u can't hear what they are saying

7. ChiaPit

ChiaPit Top Dog

I saw her awhile back and I couldn't help but wonder what the long term effects of her hopping around will be on her skeletal structure.

She is definately an amazing dog!

8. OnionHead

OnionHead Big Dog

I give the props to keep on going

9. 6klub

6klub Big Dog

WOW that was amazing

10. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

I saw hwe on Oprah a while back and I was also amazied. That's just courage.

11. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

wow...that is very amazing...Faith is the dog.

12. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

That is amazing I haven't seen anything like that before wow

13. Suki

Suki Guest

yeah that vids been around for a while now. just goes to show you, where there's a will there's a way, man or 'beast', ...no matter.

pretty [​IMG]

14. I could probably see where it may be humorous without sound...but I will tell you this:
    You are missing a heart felt story, it is absolutely great!

15. hrdeluxe

hrdeluxe Big Dog

We only can hope to own a dog with half as much heart as that one posesses.

16. chloesredboy

chloesredboy CH Dog

that is really sweet, and forgive me for saying this but does anyone else find that slightly unnerving?I would be really scared if i were just walking down the sidewalk and a dog walked up to me on its hind legs!

17. Scared? No, I would not be scared. Of all the things I would be, scared is surely not one of them. :confused:

18. chloesredboy

chloesredboy CH Dog

i dont know it just kinda disturbs me ,ever read "Animal Farm"?Maybe scared is too strong a word I think its completly different if you know the story behind the poor dog but if you just encountered it walking around like that?....

19. CrazyK9

CrazyK9 Top Dog

I've seen that dog before, but it still makes me smile. As far as Montel... he can kiss my ass.