1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

omg what is up with people!!!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by dora, Jan 15, 2005.

1. dora

dora Big Dog

here is a link to comments i came across....omg:mad:
    what you are about to read is offensive....
    when you click on the link besure to scroll up to read why there are comments!!

http://d.sankey.ca/blog/1314/#comment

2. Deep south

Deep south Big Dog

As we can giving a computer to a grown moron is much worse!!!!!

3. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

WTF...I had to get out of there before I became totally retarded. That was some of the most asinine bullshit I've ever read, especially the post by TheDiscourse. If you do nothing else read his post, he is a complete freakin moron.

4. CRG

CRG Top Dog

there has to be a better word then moron that was a compliment for that guy. how about @%!#ing IDIOT:)

5. HCK

HCK Big Dog

These people need to stick with their goldfish and parrots and leave our dogs alone!

6. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

Yeah, you're right....I was giving him way too much credit.

7. JC-Pitbulls

JC-Pitbulls Top Dog

That dude has to have s$%t for a brain!!!!!

8. dora

dora Big Dog

it just turns my stomach to think that a person like that calls himself a human in the first place...we as humans are suppose to have compation...and that person does not...it is really sad people like him are so ignorant to the fact...and what is so f**k up is the only agressive and vicious i see if from people like him...not from the canine community....but yet they like to condemn our beloved animals...:(

9. Dano

Dano Big Dog

Ok he beat Michael Bryant on the F*&%ng Idiot scale ! I didn't think anyone would ever beat him! People like him should be BANNED!!!!

10. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg Big Dog

I agree with everyone on nominating that uneducated, pathetic excuse for a human being for an idiot of the year award. I read many of the other posts also, and I think everyone here should be thankful to everyone who responded in defense to the breed in a positive way using good information and facts, and not just expressing personal opinions.

11. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

Pit Bulls are quilty for sumpin like 1.38% of our nations dog bites.... Cocker Spanials and Labs are statistically considered more dangerous than an american pit bull terrier... peaple fear what they dont know... its that simple... peaple are ignorant, self centered beasts.... we could learn something from our 4 legged counterpart....

12. Vador

Vador Big Dog

Well if god was wrong in creating the pitbull, god was wrong in creating "TheDiscourse" as well.

13. I am going to order him pit bulls for dummies LLLOOOOLLL

14. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

Banned??....more like culled from the gene pool.

15. dora

dora Big Dog

lol...that is to funny.....
    what is this this world comin to....lol!!!!!