1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

OMG look at these pit bulls...

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by MAXIM, Feb 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MAXIM

MAXIM Big Dog

2. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

Those are not pit bulls. They are now known as American Bullies.

3. WWII

WWII Banned

This is new:rolleyes:

4. MAXIM

MAXIM Big Dog

Well thats what i though, but i couldve sworn i read somewhere on that site, the guy swore up and down they are pit bulls....So what the hell is the difference between American bullies and APBT?

5. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

That picture of the guy standing next to the dog Disciple, hanging from the rope, is pretty gay looking.

6. MAXIM

MAXIM Big Dog

I wonder WTF he feeds that thing, or maybe its so huge cause it lives in Cali and the warm weather all year around makes the pits larger and thicker...

7. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

LOL yea it is, look how damn big that dog is holy shit, if thats not part mastif then i don't what is

8. chris66

chris66 Pup

anybody think the hippos look good?

9. WWII

WWII Banned

I think that guy runs Lucky 13 kennels or something. He has a 14mo old that's weighing in at 109.3lbs on a vet scale.

10. chris66

chris66 Pup

if you want big crazy fuckers just cross game pits with american bulldogs. those in the link are not pits they are hippos.

11. MAXIM

MAXIM Big Dog

its iron cross kennels

12. dakota

dakota Pup

All I can say is...thats very strange looking dogs..maybe geneticly mutated from the xmen

13. Chef-Kergin

Chef-Kergin Guest

for the love of children....click on the video section and listen.

this dude's got a custom rap song about his kennel!

f-in sweet.

i'm gettin one.

14. MAXIM

MAXIM Big Dog

Thats what im saying, they are too big! They would prolly swallow me alive, and im 5'10 LOL

15. Phebes

Phebes Guest

16. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

The pic of him tazing himself is even gayer.

17. Chef-Kergin

Chef-Kergin Guest

i'd be interested to know how long something that big could move like that until until it passed out/had it's heart explode from stress.

18. MAXIM

MAXIM Big Dog

Maybe i should order one of those puppies and let it be my guard dog, so pple would stop showing up @ my house with out calling 1st, im tired of that s**t!!!

19. Michele

Michele Guest

what's with the chick with the red lipstick. Looks like a blonde Elvira....LOL

20. chris66

chris66 Pup

need some antidote quick some one post some pictures of some real pits:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.