1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Old Staff Pics

Discussion in 'SBT History' started by abreedapartuk, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Old Staff Pics 1930s

Attached Files:

2. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

i cant help but see these are almost identical to today's staffords. ring-destined champs are so similar, im mesmerized

3. jake

jake Pup

lmao 12 gauge

4. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Thanks for sharing the pics.

5. bauer

bauer Top Dog

Thanks alot for the pics...

6. jonnim

jonnim Big Dog

and boring

7. jonnim

jonnim Big Dog

*sigh* surely your not that easily entertained ?

8. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Those are gorgeous. My ex has a male that is seriously the American Bully version of a staff. His little bitch is really nice though. Way more ''old school''. She's really firey as well. I'm kinda hoping he finds her to much too handle and I wind up with her. His little mellow male is more his speed. lol

9. bulldogkennel

bulldogkennel Banned

nice pictures!!!!

10. Herodog1

Herodog1 Top Dog

Great pics,

Love the third one in particular

11. R-M-C

R-M-C Pup

Your not just a little bit biased because you show kc staffies ? hee hee hee

12. good pics them

13. jacko

jacko CH Dog

its a pity when the standard was being written they did'nt ask some one who had fought dogs what they think a fighting dog should look like, instead of show people who had not got a clue[​IMG]g[/IMG]c486/jacko651/83361.jpg[/IMG]

14. jacko

jacko CH Dog

[​IMG]http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc486/jacko651/med_4e6a3ef9233c1.jpg[/IMG]

15. ultimathule

ultimathule Big Dog

Thats a smart dog Jacko. Care to shed more light on him?

16. jacko

jacko CH Dog

my pups dad !!! l9l

17. Herodog1

Herodog1 Top Dog

cracking dog, what line is he bred from?

18. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog