1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

old old pic

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by catchdog, Jul 15, 2010.

1. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

notice that lil guy in the background, any guess what breed? bout 1905-1910

Attached Files:

2. bullandterr

bullandterr Big Dog

it is blurred so no telling for sure, but from what i see it certainly does look to be of the bull and terrier type aka early apbt ;)

3. bullandterr

bullandterr Big Dog

nice pic btw where dyu find it?

4. AGame

AGame CH Dog

damn that is one of the clearest old pics i believe i have ever seen looks like it was shot with a new camera and turned black and white lol nice old pic

5. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

yeah the old indian dude is Quanah Parker the last chief of the comanches, he died in 1911, so its old,

6. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

It is a really good quality old picture.

7. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

It was taken in September 1910 at the Matador ranch in Texas.

8. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

wow. how'd ya find that out?

9. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Just looked it up online,I like anything to do with history,especially to do with west in the late 1800's.