1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Old man to the world newbie here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 16x16, Apr 18, 2022.

1. 16x16

16x16 Pup

Always loved game dogs always will. Wild boar hunting and all hunting and fishing in general.I bought my first game dog from Eijay Georgia from Chrenshaw
    Next from Baker Davis Fla.Fine animals they were.My my how fast years go by.Anyways hi all.

david63 likes this.
  2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Welcome to the site.

3. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

Welcome.

4. Thats a long time ago , I think mr davis is dead and he couldnt be in them dogs for at least since 1990

david63 likes this.
  5. 16x16

16x16 Pup

1982 my friend

david63 likes this.
  6. 16x16

16x16 Pup

Same year just down the road a bit AB put snooty to rest in his yard with a marker . sharpen your pencils.

7. atlas brewer ?

8. Mr Historian, Baker did pass away at 92 and he did still a very small kennel. I know im his granddaughter.

david63 and Bulldoghistorian like this.
  9. hello and welcome