1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Old irish staff

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terriers' started by ohpitbulls, Mar 15, 2010.

1. when I had staffs they wouldn't run the100 m
    does that mean they were not good staffs?

2. RR3000

RR3000 Big Dog

Question,where are the Irish dogs at now,that one would consider a good example of it's lineage ?

3. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

all i can say is if you dont know you dont need to know....i think if you dont know then there is a reason for that....probally another prat wanting to breed dogs and wank over dogs behind em on the papper.

Go to a local shelter youll find many staffords needing a loving home.

4. Where do you think the Irish dogs are???????????? There in Ireland RR3000

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2010
  5. portierd

portierd Pup

Can anyone tell me where the blue color is coming from, because i hardly believe it's coming from the blue paul dog, what crosses are made in creating the Irish stafford?
    Colby took some good dogs to the US but the blue dog what is shown here doesn't look like that kind of dog!

6. dannyboy

dannyboy Big Dog

Its a dilute of black i believe, and when they get a diluted dog, they tend to breed it with another diluted dog, to up there chances of more diluted dogs :confused:

7. oldtymer

oldtymer Top Dog

Blue like danny said is a dilute of black,as for the blue paul the dog is more myth than factual !!! Any stafford born and bred in Ireland is an Irish stafford. To me the phrase irish stafford was more or less coined after psycho and stomer met and suddenly in the early 90's peddlers were so say selling puppies down from these two dogs. (stormer was only ever bred once) Forget all the bullshit that irish stafford is a code name for pitbulls,reality is it is just a peddlers dream name.

8. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

Anyone else get tired of the same old shit?:D Just thought to my self if your that thick that you dont know about the breeds then go find another dog. As for the blue paul shit who actually cares? if they was any good someone would still be feeding them now...people just dream to much about dogs behind their dogs. If your happy to feed what youve got then dont worry about anyone else.

9. Sasha's

Sasha's Pup

They call everything that isn't short legged an irish stafford

10. I call them chicken shop pit's.

11. jjbulls

jjbulls Pup

O.k. mate i can take that on board ... so how do you guys .. test your dogs . ?

12. Tigerlines

Tigerlines Banned

theirs only one test and i think you know what that is . Any one stating other methods, are fantasists, wannabes, or jockers!

13. What a stupid question on an open forum, use your head jjbulls

14. oldtymer

oldtymer Top Dog

I'm pleased to say my boy past his "TEST" first time !!!!! To say i'm over the moon is an understatment :D:D:D:D

[​IMG]

15. TASOSCHATZ

TASOSCHATZ Big Dog

Guys it is not about stupid questions or the obvious testing, it is about people that act like they do the obvious, nobody nows them and pretend to be traditional dogmen. If jj new for sure who does what, he wouldn't ask, I think, but you have to recognise that among the members of this forum exist many internet dogmen who are this and nothing more, easy and ready to talk but when it comes down to it, they just hide behind the law and the forum rules etc.
    Nothing is personnal against anybody specific and I mean it.

16. Tigerlines

Tigerlines Banned

thats exactly why it is a silly question... your likely to get a silly answer...LOL

17. Dog fighting is for small cocked pussyoles that are too fuckin pussy to fight themselves.

18. andrewp35

andrewp35 Pup

Really how did you get to that conclusion chris J Green?

19. Because i fuckin say so jimmy.

20. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

better not own one of the breeds these small cocked people helped create and preserve then ay chris?

Fuck me if i didnt enjoy some other posts on here id remove my acount the level of stupidity and lack of respect is a joke....think a few shandys tonight and i might just tell a few idiots how thick and pointless their breedings are lol