1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

old family rednose registry??????

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by okeefes pit boss, Mar 3, 2010.

1. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

2. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

http://www.game-dog.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17408&highlight=OFRNR

3. norcalreds.com

norcalreds.com Big Dog

4. OFRNR

OFRNR Pup

Please address questions to ofrnr@ofrnr.com
    Please stop by and take a look and join.
    All are welcome, your ideas input, suggestions.
    Including you Alvin Aragon. :)

P.S. Owner S., I like the new direction you have taken this board under your leadership.
    Please stop by and give us your experienced input as well.

Thanks,
    OFRNR.

5. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

^^^^^^^ the above ped was originaly a link to Bobby Roosters Foundation dog or Old man Gene Dicks Foundation dog the dog was suposedly out of Mohamad Ali X Iron KOKO. Like I.M. said he kept all of these no Gene Dick nor Bobby roster or Red cocaine ever owned the dog.
    Below is a post from another thread that will explane the situation in more depth. Once again Mods please let this stand . Folks Need to know who thay are dealing with . The Bulldog Community needs to police itself. Frauds one found out should be exposed

Now Bobby R aka Red Cocaine aka Gene Dick AKA FLAT Out Fraud why the hell has youre dogs liniage switched up and changed to unknown??? I told you I was going to speek with I.M. about youre lyeing ass and youre make believe pedigrees. There is no Gene Dick he is completely made up just like youre dogs peds. How many times can one sorry ass two face fake be exposed. It wasent smart to Claim youre stuff was down from Mohamad Ali X Iron Koko . Two Of I.M.'s favorite dogs especialy KOKO. I knew that would be a litter he would keep close and not let out to anyone other than someone he trust. JUST so everyoneknows Years ago Bobby rooster was Red Cocaine He would not share his peds but clamed thay were gamebred. Well someone found his peds on feds online. Thay were Camalot bred. After being exposed he Changed his identity to Bobby Rooster and changed ALL OF HIS PEDIGREES. Now thay were Red Devil/Butkuss Crosses threw Mohamed Ali X Iron KoKo. You Knew I.M. frequented this board . You knew he had friends on the board. How dumb of you. Mods and admins please understand this is not a personal attack rather me exposeing B.R> with nothing but solid facts so that others not keen to his trickery can understand what Kinda whacko thay are dealing with. B,R. Is a long time member here and I do not understand why anyone would wanna protect someone who has proven to be a fraud threw two different Alliases.He needs to be exposed in order to protect the folks of the board in whitch he has pulled the wool over there eyes. http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=309028
    Anyone who wants proof veiw the the "Old family rednose registry" thread. In this thread I.M. states that the foundation dog that Bobby rooster aka Old Man Gene Dick used for there makebelieve Dick Line of bulldogs was never bred and sold. I.M. said he kept everydog off Mohamad Ali X Iron KoKo and none carryed that name! Off couse after being outed by I.M. he went and changed his peds once again . Now the liniage is unknown and if you pull the link to the dog in question a whole different dog pulls up:rolleyes:

6. cutt

cutt CH Dog

.....yahtzee

7. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

DDAAAMMMNNN, finally got called out.

8. C2K

C2K Top Dog

RedGoodBye,
    As you know I.M. has met Bobby Rooster and his family.
    Very nice people.

On the subject of dogs off a litter, only one female has ever been let go with the terms if she goes anywhere it is back to I.K.
    That female is with to a good friend Mr. Coffee at I.C.C. Kennels who help with him to get the breeding done of Lil Honey and Ch. Hagler.

I.K. makes it a policy to keep all brood matrons from a litter when keeping females. All litter mate brothers, he has always kept breeding rights too and now half ownership interest.
    To my knowledge no one has ever owned a female pup off Gr. Ch. Koko.
    Koko was born in 1976 at I.M.'s grandmother house which he raised her and at a year old took her to Ironman at his father's house in Henderson KY. was returned a few years later where I.M. finished her career and is buried on I.M.'s yard. She died after having a litter off a repeat breeding to her uncle/half brother Frasure's John.

Now on about how dogs are bred.
    If Bobby has Red Devil/Butkus crossed dogs then it came from Littleman.
    This is the same area of the state which Red Fox was at.
    Littleman had dogs from Backwoods Pits.
    None of the dogs Littleman had was bred by I.K.
    The sire and dam of Littleman's dogs might have been but mostly were B.P. breed dogs.
    No Gene Dick ever got dogs from I.K. of I.M. or Ironman.
    No female was ever was released to anyone off Koko or Muhammad Ali.
    The pedigree is fake, no dog was ever named that and the person who posted it on that service has been notified that it isn't correct and that person responded of receiving the notification.

As far as anyone making claims of having dogs bred like this or down from these dogs is unknown to I.K.
    With all this being said, for those of you who read "So you like Butkus" thread, knows how things turned out. T.R. and I.M. were friends for years.
    I can feel sure that if these lines were crossed then I am sure there were some dogs of good quality and worth feeding.

9. C2K

C2K Top Dog

rroscoe likes this.
  10. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Bobby Rooster's dogs are Camalot dogs as his original peds said thay were bred. He Knows this. He is not confused. He is being decieveing and that is obvious. Is he a nice guy ? Maybee? But i know he is a liar.Not good people in my book.

11. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

RedGoodbye - If you want to think that my dogs are Cam bred (which I KNOW for FACT has NEVER been claimed by Me, my family, or friends or on ANY paper) but fine, if it makes you sleep better at night to think that that's how my Red dogs are bred then think that. I offer you a male pup from any of my future breedings completely free.

BUT on the subject are you saying that they're Cam Pits bred, Cam Knls bred or Cam II bred?

Like I said on the other thread, they are what they are, and if that's not the way that particular dog was bred then it is what it is m8. But like I said I offer you a male pup or male dog in the future if you want to see one for your self. And I am dead serious about that.

12. C2K

C2K Top Dog

Late to the great debate, I don't know who wrote what to whom or who posted what to what, but I did see the pedigree of a dog claimed to be owned by Gene Dick off Gr. Ch. Koko bred to her litter mate brother Muhammad Ali.
    This is totally false!
    Both dogs, I.M. whelped the litter and buried both dogs and neither dog left I.K. control.
    The files of I.K. has every pup listed that was ever bred and who they went too, whether the people got papers or not.
    Or whether the sire and dam was registered.

No one got a male or a female from the breeding of those 2 dogs.......FACT!

13. cutt

cutt CH Dog

14. cutt

cutt CH Dog

15. cutt

cutt CH Dog

BR could you please let us know the true breedings of these RED dogs , so I can cont. to live my life..

16. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

^^^^^^^^^^

17. cutt

cutt CH Dog

18. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

I don't care who enter what where but this pedigree of a Gene Dick's Money Honey bred to Butkus is total FLASE!
    This is a fact and whom ever entered the post of this pedigree and tried to represent as how their dogs are bred is a lair!
    No One owned a dog off her or a dog named this.

Gene Dick never bought a dog from any of my breeding and no one ever owned a female whelped by Koko.

My brother, Luther Gammon and myself took Gr. Ch. Iron Taffy directly to Bob Wise's house and stood there while Max bred her and we came back the next day and bought Taffy back with us and bred her again and got 4 pups.
    Three males and one female. Their names were Muhammad Ali, Ch. Flash, Tuffy and Gr. Ch. Koko.
    I whelped the litter.
    I buried KOKO and Muhammad Ali and Ch. Flash. Koko name means Knock Out, in this case a double Knock Out.
    In Stratton's Book he misspells her name as Ch. Coco.

[​IMG]

The first clue of it being fake is the time of a female off Koko being bred to Butkus.
    A daughter of Koko who would have been to old to be bred to Butkus.
    Remember Koko was born in 1976. Butkus was born closer to 1990.
    Grown, both dogs could never been bred because of the age difference.
    I kept Easy Money and all her litter mates!!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2010
    dnnyvkng likes this.
  19. QVO RIP

QVO RIP Pup

^^^^^^^^^^

:panicsmiley::yeehaw:

20. chef_kergin

chef_kergin Big Dog

^^ coolest emoticon ever. ;)