1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Old Dogman

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Randy70, Apr 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Randy70

Randy70 Big Dog

2. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

You just made them feel uncomfortable because you are on here.
    Everyone is happy you are here, besides the few bad apples.
    Every tree needs water!

3. jbpits91

jbpits91 Pup

hey randy, you have a very informative site. thanks for sharing.

4. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

Great to have ya here rf...best of luck for the future...b8b

5. jacko

jacko CH Dog

hello Randy, your website is very useful to a fancier of the dogs, jacko from England

6. Joe Black

Joe Black Banned

Randy there are lots of cyberbully's online, many internet doggers who think after just 1 or 2 years they know everything there is about these dogs.
    I had the same thing in my country someone posted private messages it's not worth the attention.
    Like someone already said you have 1 thing they don't have, history and 50 years is a long time.
    Just stick around many can learn from an old timer, some may not agree but hey it's the internet everybody has an opinion.

7. killadev300

killadev300 Big Dog

firstly welcome, read this site when i was now staeting out and it was very informative adn had great stories of good old dogs learnt alot from it and sometimes go back to re-read some of the stuff i may have forgotten. Also have a few of your dvds also very informative....once again welcome to the site and i look forwardto you posting your knowledge and learning even more..... cheers

8. I checked out your site as well , good stuff !

9. Here I'm gonna make this short and sweet and simple enough for everybodoy to understand. Leave the pedsonline shit on pedsonline. I've had about enough of it here. If you can't do that, find yourself on vacation.

Randy, it's good to have you here and thanks for sharing whatever you wish to share.

This thread has served it's purpose as an introduction.

CLOSED.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.