1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

oklahoma shows?

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by JohnsonKennels, Jul 26, 2005.

1. JohnsonKennels

JohnsonKennels Big Dog

can anyone tell me of any oklahoma show dates? i friend of mine wants to start showing her pup and she doesn't know where to start.

2. jawbones

jawbones Top Dog

Helk I wish there were some closer to us. We're in Arkansas and have no ADBA shows close enough to attend.

3. crossfire

crossfire Big Dog

how far are you form texarkana? there will be one ther in oct some time

4. jawbones

jawbones Top Dog

5. SouthernDixie

SouthernDixie CH Dog

Good luck! There are very very few shows here in OK. I have been looking into it because that is what I wanted to do, but, I am settling on agility. There are more agility competitions around.

6. crossfire

crossfire Big Dog

7. crossfire

crossfire Big Dog

i know there are atleast 2 adba shows a year and a few aadrs through out the state during the year.

8. jawbones

jawbones Top Dog

We may see you there.

9. JohnsonKennels

JohnsonKennels Big Dog

thats just a bit farther then what i was look for. lol i was wantin to do no more then 3-4 hrs drive.

10. JohnsonKennels

JohnsonKennels Big Dog

what about personal protection or schzhound(maybe misspelled) in ok???

11. crossfire

crossfire Big Dog

i am not into that stuff so i cant help you.

12. crossfire

crossfire Big Dog

i have drove 13+ hrs to a show before just depends on how much you want to show i guess

13. Tiara

Tiara Big Dog

We put 20,300 "show" miles on our SUV last year! The closest drive we had was 7 hours.

14. JohnsonKennels

JohnsonKennels Big Dog

maybe if i did at least one show i would feel the same thing you guys do, but till then i'm not drivin across country just yet. lol

15. crossfire

crossfire Big Dog

lol where there was one in norman in april i guess you missed it. there will be one in gainsville tx around the first of october but i havent herd a final date yet

16. grip

grip Pup

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2005
  17. JohnsonKennels

JohnsonKennels Big Dog

big thanks to everyone with the input.

18. LadyRampage

LadyRampage Top Dog

cross if you get a solid date on the gainesville show shoot me an email... I'm wanting to hit a couple of shows with this older bitch before the end of the year.. even considering LA...lol

19. JohnsonKennels

JohnsonKennels Big Dog

i have to see what makes a person wanna drive to LA for a show. lol i want your job.

20. LadyRampage

LadyRampage Top Dog

Hey I've never been there, and if I can talk the hubbie into taking off a couple extra days can relax a bit while we are there.....lol

Now cross gainesville isn't too far of a drive for you is it? I'll have to get the hubbie to take off that weekend so you guys can find some trouble...lmao