1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

ok so whos going??!!

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by shadyridgekennel, May 29, 2006.

1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]The All American Dog Registry Proudly Presents:

[​IMG]TWO SANCTIONED APBT CONFORMATION SHOW IN PA!
    Two shows to be held in one day!
    Champions class to be held only if pre registries exist!!!
    SORRY, NO WEIGHT PULL WILL BE HELD

AWESOME AWARDS FOR ALL CLASSES!!!!!
    Dogs can be registered with AADR the day of the show for $5.00 a dog with copy of pedigree. This rate applies
    only to dogs entered in show. Certificates will be issued.
    June 24, 2006 (rain or shine)
    WARWICK COUNTY PARK, POTTSTOWN, PA
    Registration from 7:00 to 9:00 AM
    Sanctioned classes cost $15.00 a dog per class
    First show starts at 10:00 AM SHARP
    FUN CLASSES INCLUDE:
    Fun Classes cost $10.00 a dog per class
    Tread Mill Race
    Judge's Choice for both judges
    Junior Handler
    Best Red Nosed Dog
    Best Brindle Dog
    Best Conditioned Dog

Raffle and 50/50 raffle
    Public restroom's on site
    Beautiful playground on site for the kiddies!
    FOOD CONCESSION ON THE PREMISES
    All non-food vendors are welcome-MUST SUPPLY OWN TABLES-we just ask for a small donation to our
    raffle!
    ALL DOGS MUST BE CRATED WHILE NOT COMPETING AND ALL AADR RULES WILL BE IN EFFECT AND
    ENFORCED!

DIRECTIONS TO THE SHOW:
    FROM POINTS SOUTH AND WEST:
    Take Pennsylvania Turnpike to Downingtown Exit. Take Route 100 North to Route 23 West (right before Pottstown
    PA). From the intersection of these two routes you proceed approximately 3 to 4 miles to County Park Road and
    make left (look for dog show signs). Park entrance on left.
    FROM POINTS NORTH AND EAST:
    Take Route 22 East thru Allentown, Pa, take Route 309 South. Route 29 South will run right into Route 100 South.
    Take Route 100 South to Route 23 West (below Pottstown, PA).
    Follow directions from above.

MOTEL INFORMATION:
    Hampton Inn 610-363-5555
    Holiday Inn at Morgantown 610-286-3000
    Inn at Morgantown 610-286-5521
    Holiday Express Pottstown 610-327-3300

CAMPING INFORMATION:
    Warwick Woods Campground 610-286-9655

geovisit();[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

2. lil_bit807

lil_bit807 Big Dog

I would love to go as I am originally from PA and near Pottstown but unfortunately I havee to work on weekends and its very hard for me to get off. But, I wish all who attend the best of luck.

3. twiztidpitz

twiztidpitz Top Dog

I am! I got a 9 hour drive ahead of me too. We are bringing 3 dogs and camping out. I don't see paying $70 a night for a hotel. I can't wait to see some dogs that are from around there.

4. pepper_mommy

pepper_mommy Big Dog

i notice that there is a best brindle, is that a "specialty color" i have a brindle...i think lol i am still new to all this, but i think the other colors are fabulous too! my fav is the blue and white, wow!!! (again i THINK thats the color) :)
    i wish i was going, we need something close to me!!! wahhhh!!!

5. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

Well, I was planning to go, but I noticed you can't bring you dog unless he/she is showing (it said all dogs must be crated when not showing). So I doubt we'll be going then.

6. true.. but they dont have to be crated the whole time there there. how come your not going to show?

but yea we have a 6 hr drive to and we are bringing 3 dogs.. we are leaving friday morning at 6 so we should get there like around 3 or so.we are not camping out. as there is no camping allowed on the grounds, so we will stay with freinds.

7. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

Because its about a 7 hour drive and I don't want to go that distance just to leave our dog in a hotel room. My wife (you know her as Eagle eye from PBF) would never be down with that.

8. can you show her?

9. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

Nope. Our dog is Stockey, he's not registered and we don't have any idea what his breeding might be.

10. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

hey I know you!! How is Stockey these days?

11. ooo ok cool.. BUT (heheh i know iam a pain in the ass hehhe) there are fun classes he could do!!!!:D

12. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

Really, he can do fun classes? We might go then. Problem with that is, he's not crate trained and we don't own a crate. Normally we don't need to, we never have reason to crate him. I'm kind of surprised. You can enter a old, nutered, unregistered dog in a fun show? That might be......well, fun.

CheekyMonkey: Well, we (Susan) started feeding him raw once a day awhile back, And it REALLY agrees with him. He seems to be feeling quite a bit better. He's still an old guy but is doing as well as we could hope for. Thanks for asking.

13. yup thats why its called a fun class.... well they have the fun classes first so i dont think you need to have a crate.. or if you want i can let you use one of mine.

14. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

Good to hear!!! I have had my dogs on raw for a little over a year now & they have never looked or felt better. I am glad he is doing well

15. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

Ok, well, I will be going. Should be interesting.

16. ok cool we'll be there......cant wait

17. mmartin

mmartin Pup

i will be there. anyone know who the judges will be?

18. Stoney Green from N.C. Killer Klown Kennels
    Terry Kline from PA. K-Line Pits

19. twiztidpitz

twiztidpitz Top Dog

Stoney's a trip!! I want to kick him at our shows here. He wins alot!