1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

ok so whos going to the NJ show in April

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by shadyridgekennel, Mar 11, 2007.

1. lmao@ the bathrooms. aw hell just squat in a bush lol

2. Breogan

Breogan Big Dog

You guys just need nice bathrooms to meet up at! LOL

3. lmfaoooo:D

4. lonesharkpits

lonesharkpits Big Dog

how close to the show ring is the weight pull track???

5. the show ring is like in the back and the track is near the food stand sort of. its weird how they have it set up.

6. Stillwater

Stillwater Top Dog

I really recommend the 1.5" 4-ply show collars. They will really make your dog stand out.

7. i want to get a hauling harness. will they have those there from you stillwater?

8. apbtluver

apbtluver Top Dog

One more day until we depart. Looking forward to meeting everyone. We'll be camping and showing in the 12 to 18 month female and 5+ males unless something happens between now and then (which it typically does).

9. yup we are leaving friday morning at 5 am!!!!! we got 12-18 m,2-3 f and 5+ male

10. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

Hey shady, don't forget to bring one of those cute little puppies with u for me ;) :D

11. lmfao yea right, but you'll get to meet the mom and dad and crazy ass Deacon to! :D

12. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

The weather is looking bad :( Mine HATE rain

13. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

I just checked it and it looks like the weather people don't even know what its gonna be like, first they say rain now they say its just gonna be cloudy, either way its gonna be muddy as hell cause its raining today, and probably tomorrow

14. well saturday dont look to bad. i just checked on 'noaa' and it will start raining saturday night and then some light rain on sunday

15. so you guys all ready or what?!:p

16. Breogan

Breogan Big Dog

Just wondering what the camping situation is. Do a lot of people camp and is there usually enough room? Really don't wanna sleep in the truck! LOL. We should be getting there early saturday. Should I wear my "HELLO, My Name Is Danny" Sticker?

17. yup there is plenty of room. its $5 a night to camp.naw you dont need to wear your sticker just look for us by the bathroom building under the pravillon.and a blue van with 4 dogs. 3 of them wearing orange collars before the show and 1 blue dog lol and a red head yelling at me :p but dont be afraid to come up and say hi!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2007
  18. Breogan

Breogan Big Dog

LOL Ok I'll try to save you from the yelling by interupting. But I'll probably get yelled at too! LOL. So can you drive to the camp site or do you park and then hump all your gear? I'll be in a gray ford pickup. So it's five bucks to camp each person?

19. lmfao yea you would just get yelled at to lmfao yup its $5 a day per person. you can pretty much campe anywhere ecept near the ring of course. but what we are going to do is friday set our tent up at our spot and then come sat we will leave the tent there so no one takes our spot and just drive a few feet to the show right with the mutts. so your not running back and forth with dogs.

20. Breogan

Breogan Big Dog

Ok cool. Really looking forward to this trip and meeting you guys. This being my first show and all I'm pretty exited.