1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

ok people... IM DONE!

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by diggit, Aug 18, 2007.

1. diggit

diggit Banned

ok people i have been workin my butt off for months im happy to say....

shes ready to ROCK!!!!!

heres some pics i took today of her! any comments or segestions for improvment are welcomed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

if your wondering what those red bumps are its just an allergic reaction to some bug bites... her skin is very sensitive and i guess it doesnt help when i pick at it LOL

but heres a muscle pic.....

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2007
  2. looks like you've done a fine job! i'm sure with all the advice you have gotten from everyone you have prbly decided what you like and don't like. mix it up, but doing what the dog likes is usually what's key. good luck at the shows! hope to see you at some!

3. Mouser

Mouser Big Dog

She looks fit as a fiddle:cool: Mouser

4. chloesredboy

chloesredboy CH Dog

my suggestion ,get rid of the christmas wreath,its August!LOL,I'm just f-ing with you.Great looking dog,love white ones.Mine gets bumps like that when she has fleas its just an allergic reacition to them,maybe something else your dog could be allergic to,you know how white dogs are with their skin issues.

5. She looks good diggit.....
    poor thing looks like ants got her?
    Hope she is OK, you going to show? Nationals?

Looks great, keep up the good work!

6. Blaizen

Blaizen Big Dog

You've done a great job getting her into shape. What class will she be in? Good luck with her!

7. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

Judging by the look in her eye, she looks weak. Question. While working this dog, have you increased the kibble fed? We run a pre to bring the dog down, and then they have the same look in their eyes as your dog has, then we build them up for aobut 50-60 days in which we feed them dogs well, overboard. To the point that if the dog wasnt being worked, the dog would get fat.

8. diggit

diggit Banned

i dont think shes weak her energy level has doubled and if i dont work her (on her day off) she will sit in front of me and bark and bark or bring a toy to me to play tug.

she gets as much as my dog food bag says to feed her... shes 30 lbs and gets 2 cups a day half kibble half raw... and plenty of protien added. i have been working her for the past 3 months non stop.

she runs beside my bike for an hour every other day and i pretty much let her set the pace she goes... next day we do weight pulling and flirt pole.

im planning to go to the APA pull sept. 2
    apa pull 28-29 sept.

adba oct. and nov.

she is almost 14 months.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2007
  9. hot dang she'll be in the same class as lizzy then! where you going? nats in iowa and cleburne tx? or where?

10. diggit

diggit Banned

the cleburn TX one... i would love to meet you have a chat maybe, im not familure with the shows or people or dogs for that matter down here yet im from canada so it would be nice to get an idea.... my first one is a APA weight pull in 2 weeks

i acually wasnt thinking she would do well in conformation what do you guys think?

11. CrazyK9

CrazyK9 Top Dog

Are you kidding? I think her conformation is great! Hell, she looks a lot better than half of the dogs I've seen go into a show ring...
    You did a good job with her. Damn, she looks good... even though with her being all white and only seeing pics it is hard to tell.
    Can someone PM me more info on the Tx show? I need to get my ass out there to some shows!

12. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

she looks great..just avoid the sun..you want her white not pink..

13. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

Wasnt saying she is lathargic. When I said weak, I am saying that I believe she has a more int there for you. I am sure you'll do fine in your show. I am not looking at the body of the dog, I am looking at the eys of the dog.

14. diggit

diggit Banned

her eyes look that way because i was telling her in a firm voice to "stay" which is hard because she doesnt stay in one spot long enough for me to snap... shes everywhere.

she shows that submissive "drained" look when i use that "i mean it" voice LOL.

15. twiztidpitz

twiztidpitz Top Dog

She looks awsome! Great conformation...Just don't hold her head up that high in the show ring, like in the second pic above, when the jude comes around and is looking at you dog, try to hold her head where the bottom jaw lines up with the top of her back...if you know what I mean. Kinda like in this pic of our girl Sassy
    [​IMG]

16. Dtwo

Dtwo Big Dog

Awesome little dog - I've liked her since day one.

No conformation - what are you kidding me?
    You got Blaizen worried - what class is she in, lol.

17. diggit

diggit Banned

hehe ok thanks ill give conformation a try... thanks everyone for the tips and compliments i look forward to having bunny on my yard forever and her blood will always be on my yard.

18. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

she's looks fantastic. Congrats! Great job!

19. NORTH

NORTH Top Dog

She is a very nice looking dog, I have a littermate sister (lady bronx) to her sire that is a very good one.

20. diggit

diggit Banned

ya when you wanted to sell her i was the one wanting to buy her... i got me a boyles male instead good thing you didnt sell lady bronx because shes a good one!

you should post more pics of your girl.... shes got good confo too.