1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Oh no!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Saiyagin, Dec 22, 2004.

1. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Guest

Ive been browsing on this site and I just realized that not everyone on this site are really true bonafide hard core dogmen so now I have to watch more carefully what I say and tone it down alot but of course every thing that I write is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. lol.......

2. SFK

SFK Top Dog

Irregardless of where your at your still on the net. Always be cautious with what you say cause you don't know who's watchin'.

3. Deep south

Deep south Big Dog

I guess the other post i posted about this one got lost

4. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

No fooling... you see that everywere....

5. zombie106

zombie106 Big Dog

Don't tone it down for other members (experienced and diverse POV's are good to have), tone it down for Johnny Law.

6. smiledogg

smiledogg Pup

you gotta tone it down because of regulations..but there are some people on here who need a couple of books. the other day someone asked what is a cur? that is pitbull 101. so school em when you can but mind ya manners!!!!!!!!!...check out my website www.freewebs.com/davenportkennels/