1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Oh my god man was i in the wrong for speaking my mind

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by grave digger, Apr 1, 2010.

1. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

I'm so heated right now me and my girl just got in to it over the dogs, i just came home from hoopin she was in the back yard Bar BQing. So any way when i got home she told me that she had to brake up a dog fight, i was like how, they was lock in there cage when i left, she said when she go home she let the dogs out, and i was like at the same time! she said no i put digger on his chain. Soooo i was like ok so how in the hell you brake up a dog fight? if both dogs are on the chain she said i didn't put cougar on the chain ??????????why! i said. She said because cougar is not going to do any thing to your dog, know cougar is this big 65 75lbs goofball unknown breeding a pit bull Johnson red mix all ways wants to play with my dog and others but the thing is she knows my dog don't play with any dogs or any thing with four legs its just how he is. So her dog goofy ass decided he wants to play, his dumb ass run up on my dog she said my dog snatch her dog up in a shoulder hold, so I'm just shaking my head so i was like how did you get them off by your self she said i couldn't find the stick so she use the brokin snow shovel handle that was in the back yard to get your dog off. And this what piss me off she said she didn't give a fuck if she had to knock out all my dogs teeth to get him to let go, man that shit had me heated i said well i do, she said what did you want me to do, and i said if you had of just put your dog on the chain this wouldn't even happen, and the shit went on! and on! and on!. She knows damn well not to do that shit that's all i need the damn cops coming to the house. And its 12:07 AM and i haven't look at my male to see if she did knock out a tooth i just got back from walking i had to cool down, man and she got the nerve to get made at me because i said she not being responsible i feel i wasn't in the wrong for saying what i said so oh well:mad:

2. dogman82

dogman82 Pup

Blessings homie... Sorry 4 dat lil situation.... That was indeed crazy on her part....

3. gdl79

gdl79 Pup

Thats some bs. she had no right to do that, just my opinion

4. venom

venom Top Dog

This is why people think i'm an asshole, cuz i make it a point to tell people not to touch my dogs. They think i'm being one of them weirdo's who like to keep their dogs to themselves, literally and dont like their dog being affectionate with others but really i just don't let people touch my dogs cuz of things like this. Last thing i need is my dog hurting someone elses or even worse.

5. Midnight Cowboy

Midnight Cowboy Big Dog

I feel for you man that is why NO ONE is around the dogs... but me

6. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Right same here my dog nasty he don't play and she knows this, hes at that age now he be 16 months in April and the way he acts now when he see another dog i know what time it is

7. Midnight Cowboy

Midnight Cowboy Big Dog

Honestly if it were me I would have her keep her dog somewhere elses thats what I did, Now as weried as it is My dog loves Cats can't explain plays grooms them ect..but another dog around it is on....Like Donkey Kong

8. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

I'm the same way for the same reason. No doubt more of a pisser when she should know better but just chose to ''pretend'' it wasn't an issue. I'd be PISSED. An accident is an accident, but that's just outright being irresponsible.

9. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

thank you bro! lol

GD, get used to it bro, these dogs will be the cause to MANY of your relationship fights! may even be the reason you guys go your seperate paths someday! almost happened a couple times wit my old lady, she knows the dogs come first. and she HATES it!
    look on the brightside, hopefully she's nothin like my chick and learns from her mistakes! lol

10. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

ur not wrong bro, at least you have bulldoggers who understand lol. had a tragedy in my neighboprhood today. i told my neighbor about his but his pit got loose and got at a lab around the corner. the pits chain got wrapped around the lab so it took forever to get them aparty. lab might not make it, its not a game. u can lose ur dogs in a heartbeat

11. venom

venom Top Dog

yeah thats messed up and just irresponsibility at its best. I hate shit like that, cuz regardless of my dogs nature... i'm still an animal lover. I love dogs period, so it pisses me off to hear about a dog that is not another canine getter become a victim of someone elses stupidity. I like labs, i'd be heated.

12. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

lab boy! lol

13. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

lol im kiddin bro, i too am a fan of all sporting dogs that carry theyre weight!

14. venom

venom Top Dog

Lol, labs are cool as hell. they just some happy dogs, i never owned one though. I've owned bulldogs, american bulldogs, bunch of boxers and few dobermans. mostly bulldogggs though. i do have a little poodle though lol don't laugh, it was a gift to my grandma before she passed, when she died i had no choice but to keep the dog! and he's a shit eater, litterally. thats all this little mthrfkr does is eat turds lol

15. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

lol yea keep the poodle for sentiment bro! i would.

yea i like labs too, my dad was a jackass and brought his lab over to my house a few years back and let him run around out back, i told him not to, sure enough my boy snatched em up. luckily i got there with a stick before he could do some real damage, it would have been ugly though. cold part about it is, he was raised with these dogs and knows them just as well if not better than i do.
    just wasnt usin his head that day!

16. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

yeah, that lab is a fat sack but still it was just chillin in its backyard mindin its business plus that was some kids dog. He was crying his head off. I hope that dog is ok. Not to thread jack, my bad. Point is this is what could potentionally happy, i was gonna say ur chick is BA for breakin it up til i read the rest of the quote tho

17. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Man i hope so fam, we don't fight over the dogs like that but we fight more about the kids then any thing i have one with some one else and she have two of her own that's another story, but yeah she know how that dog get down. Shit just this last week are next door neighbor have a little pit dog and a shepherd mix there pit dog got in are yard and my male snatch him up and was biting down on his kidney so now i keep him more in side the house, the dude next door was cool about it he said he shouldn't of never got in your yard in the first place so

18. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

oh no not the doo doo eater lol

19. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

Its her own damn fault that that happened, SHE did that to her own dog, its not your or your dogs fault, SHE should of known better, not to let her male loose around your chained male, if she wanted to let her male romp then your dog shoulda been kept in the crate. Period end of story, goodbye.

20. trey01

trey01 Big Dog

man i feel for you...my mom left my dad beacuse of the dogs and ive been thru it too wit the babymomma...sometimes its best to just not let them in on anything.....but your ol'lady knew that your dog dont play with other animals and she still decided to let her dog go,NOT YOUR FAULT,all you can do now is wait to see if she learnd her lesson.