1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

ofrn

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by flippin ofrn, Jan 7, 2009.

1. hey all im new to OFRN bloodline i've read a few stories and stuff of them but i purchased 2 dogs from the line well at least i think it is the line just looking for someone that knows the blood better than the next person

here's my dogs pedigree
    sorry for the layout of it hope you get it though
    thanks
    the cooper dynasty:)

TYSON (dad)

CJ OFA HIPS GOOD ELBOWS NORMAL (mom)

'PR'LITTLEJOHN'S RED HOT MAZERATI

'PR'SARAH'S RED ZENA

'PR'AMBLT COLRIV GRTLKS ROCKET

RHIANNA

'PR'DANGER ZONE IRISH WARRIOR

'PR'MORGAN'S STARDUST

'PR'TNT'S BUSTIN LOOSE

'PR'TNT'S TRASHY WOMAN

GRCH'PR'AMBER LT COL RIV RD RANGER RIP

GRCH'PR'AMBER-LITE COLUMBIA RIVER DOTY

RED RANGER RED BEAR CAT

'PR'CLARK'S RED RANGER ROXY

CH'PR'OEHLER'S DANGER ZONE

'PR'CAHILL'S DANGER GATOR

'PR'DANGER-ZONE'S JR.-DITTO

'PR'CARCIONE'S HOLATATROUBLE

'PR'REYES SHOTGUN

'PR'CAMELOT'S MAID MARIAN

'PR'KUBAR'S GOLDEN BUD

'PR'BRYANT'S BRANDY WINE

'PR'SQUIRES'RED SHREDDER WILDERS

'PR'RED RANGER RED WILD FIRE

GRCH'PR'AMBER-LITE COLUMBIA RIVER BLAZE

GRCH'PR'AMBER-LITE SHOWTOWN MST

MORGAN' BUTCH

'PR'RED' RANGER FIREWATER

'PR'RED RANGER

'PR'RED RANGER CLINE RED SASSY

CH'PR'CAMARANO'S BUSTER JO
    'PR'CAMARANO'S DODGER
    CH OEHLER'S KEMO BLUE MIST
    'PR'COGHLAN'S COASTAL CALI
    'PR'COGHLAN'S LIL' NAHKITA
    'PR'KUBAR'S GOLDEN BUD
    'PR'WYSEL'S MAGGIE MAE
    'PR'KUBAR'S GOLDEN BUD
    'PR'CAMELOT'S OUZI WHITE PAWS
    'PR'BRYANT'S KUBAR
    'PR'RUTH'S GOLDEN GIRL
    'PR'KIRK'S WHISKEY
    'PR'CONKLIN'S TERA
    'PR'DAVID'S RED RAMBO
    'PR'WOOD'S WILDER RED
    'PR'WOOD'S REDLINES RED DESROYER
    'PR'WOOD'S WILDER MISS X
    CH'PR'TUFFTOWN SMOKIN' JOE
    'PR'GARY'S FANCY PRINCESS
    'PR'AMBER LT ZUEL SHOWTOWN
    CH'PR'AMBER-LITE SHWTWNS MISTY
    'PR'MORGAN'S RED BEAR
    MORGAN'S GERONIMO GIRL
    'PR'HARDY'S HYDRO
    'PR'RED RANGER FLASHFIRE
    'PR'GUTIERREZ'S RED ZENTORO
    'PR'RED RANGER RED WILD FIRE
    'PR'CLINE'S RED THUNDER CHIEF
    'PRCLINE'S RED LIGHT SADIE

2. moonshine

moonshine Pup

Probably cant help you but isnt Red Hot Mazerati that 100 pound monster off of Camelot blood?

3. red hot i know the guy who had him and he wasent over a 100 or near a 100 (from what he told me) he was 73 pounds

4. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

It's hard to find real deal ofrn dogs, morgan in fl and norrod up north are about the only places to get it pure and still be working dogs there's also the owner of red danger in az that has a good hemphill dogs that he got from norrod. My red dogs have a good dose of ofr's but are far from pure. They are super smart athletic dogs that are always to out think a problem. Be it how to get out of the pen, or how to get that pessky ground hog that keeps going under ground. The ones I have come across are very loyal and loving dogs but imo they don't tend to bond untill about 1 1/2 years old but once they do they are your shadow.

5. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

Also IMO I think they make great pets when grown when kept inside they are calm and easy to keep but once it's time to work or play they get right into mode, this trait also making them the perfect little boys dog if you live in a neighborhood or oiut in the country but they really need to be the only dog in the house because with a such strong bond they have with the family they don't know their dogs.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2009
  6. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

Yeah, that Mazerati dog was on some breeder's site being touted as a massive dog. I want to say Mammoth Pit Bulls, but I can't find them now, so I don't know for sure. Other than that, I know the Amberlite/Columbia River dogs are UKC show dogs. Here's their site: http://www.amberlitekennels.com/

ETA: Here's the website for the Red Ranger dogs. http://redrangerkennel.tripod.com/

7. yeah my male is a rugged tough working dog his offspring are excellent working dogs with the pedigree dosent really matter if they are ofrn or not i like what i have
    thanks for the help

8. Different people have their own opinions on what they consider to be OFRN dogs. Based on what you have posted, there are very few dogs listed that I would consider OFRN and alot that I would not.

9. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

I'm really happy with my male, who is from a small-scale breeder here who started with dogs from Morgan. He's on the larger side at 55 pounds, but he's balanced and correct (Save for his fat head :rolleyes:).

He has a great temperament, is easy to work and keep, and is a good family dog.

10. SOULDOG

SOULDOG TEMPLE OF THE DOGS

11. SOULDOG

SOULDOG TEMPLE OF THE DOGS

12. beanieman

beanieman Banned

If you want a real ofrn stop looking in the american line's yes they have nice offspring and a lot of good dogs but if you know your history you know that a true ofrn is an irish dog.
    And if you look at the history from don mayfield, earl tudor and many other breeders that they all say the ofrn is an irish line.
    And the red dogs of today can't compare against the real ofrn from the old days.

13. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

flippin ofrn,

did you get your dogs from gladiator kennels?

14. bohawg00

bohawg00 Big Dog