1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

OFRN too much dog for just a pet?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Guy4God, Feb 26, 2016.

1. SOULDOG

SOULDOG TEMPLE OF THE DOGS

2. SOULDOG

How old was the dogs ... how were they bred ... I CALL BULLSHIT !!!

3. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher Big Dog

Smh...............

4. SOULDOG

Willie LOL ... he was just a hop skip and a jump from me ... PB ended up with him ... He got a good one !!! My buddy has tight CH Bramble dogs and I used too walk dogs right pass CH. Princess ... Watched L.S. and R.S. pull those guys down the street ... Asked for her but never got a real answer ... corner of Front street and Allin if that helps but I know it don't LOL ... I have a P.M.

5. SOULDOG

What are you shaking your head at ? L.C.

6. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher Big Dog

Damn, that's too bad.........shoot me an email my friend

[​IMG]

7. Eagle

Eagle Big Dog

Souldog is a hater....never accomplished shit. Jealousy101.

Glad there is a block button here. Life is too short to listen to BS.

That dog he spoke of WAS NOT WIDOW PEAK.

Goodbye Soulbitch. I won't stoop down to your pathetic level.

Out.

8. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

A block button?????? A block button should NOT exist on a game dog site. LMAO

9. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Lol hell I been a mod for a few years now and didn't know there was a block button. Lmao
    Learn something new everyday.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2016
  10. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

LMAO I didn't know there was one either, maybe I've blocked people without knowing it because I swear some people on here seem like they are talking to themselves sometimes

11. Eagle

Eagle Big Dog

My bad, ignore. Hadn't been on in awhile until recently.

12. Eagle

Eagle Big Dog

My post wasn't to start trouble, but to simply let anyone who wondered that there are real OFRN dogs out there today.

I believe we all get the dogs we feel are best.
    If I believed there were dogs better than mine, I'd bury them and get those dogs, is an old saying I believe most would agree with.

Don't settle for less, when you can get the best.

Can't win a war online with words. Childish BS if you ask me. Waste of time for all, except maybe for keyboard junkies.
    Doesn't benefit anyone.

13. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

This goes for any line of dogs, I can't think of any line that's been around 30+ years that can't be found watered down and peddled to general public.

14. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

Souldog don't let the lighting on the pic fool you! Arrow doesn't have a widows peak and Old Family Kennels has NEVER produced a dog with a widow's peak. There is an excellent head shot of Arrow in the ADBA GAZETTE!

15. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

Let's get something straight from the gate Souldog...NONE of the dogs produced by Old Family Kennels has ever produced a hound looking Wilder dog! There are plenty of WINNING Hemphill/Norrod dogs on line for you to understand the difference between winning ofrn dogs and non winning Wilder dogs!

16. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Lol , u got a point ! Caj

17. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Also all the people that are fans of the OFRN dogs shouldn't be so pissy with people that write them off as nothing but red dogs bred to be red dogs, because there is no shortage of people breeding shit dogs calling them OFRN. Those are the people that are destroying the "image" of the dogs in question. As I said before show me any family of dogs that have been around any length of time that someone somewhere hasn't tried to peddle. Even if that person keeps his dogs true by selling to general public to line your pockets you put dogs in the hands of people that have no intention of keeping them true. Then they breed there pet to produce more pets to sell to recoup the purchase price of their dog. This has happened with Eli/Boudreaux dogs, Jeep dogs, Redboy Jocko dogs, and the list goes on.

18. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher Big Dog

Well put Cajun. I suppose when you do have an OFRN, then you tend to get your nose out of joint when this sh*t comes up. They ain't everyone's cup of tea, and that's fine.

[​IMG]

reddirt redneck likes this.
  19. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

damn thats a nice lookin bulldog!!

20. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher Big Dog

Thanks okc.