1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

official/unofficial pedigree research thread

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by rallyracer, Mar 15, 2009.

1. Phillip

Phillip Pup

2. Tank1

Tank1 Big Dog

Could you post these peds for me please?
    Warren's Buck Son
    Wollum's Midnight Angel
    Cruse's Annie

Thanks

3. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

4. I was just curious if anyone was familiar with the family(line) of dogs that I'm running in my yard.
    my main female's father name is dibo's allstate and her mother is dibo's miss rat.
    allstate's sire and dam are SUK's gr ch awesome beast and SUK's ascari
    miss rat's sire and dam are Patirck's cag and Patrick's Star.

5. Tommygunn

Tommygunn Big Dog

Hi newbie here tryin to find some peds on Brown's " Queeny", sire Chance's "Savage", dam Chance's " Sunshine" and also sire Lee's "major" and dam Brown's "queeny" only breeding. Thanks guys I know it takes extra work and it is much appreciated.

6. My husband and I have a pit and a pit terrier mix and are happy with our two children but someone has two puppies that need homes and we were considering taking one in. The only thing is that the breeder claims them to be "Alligator / Tbud". Is this even a real bloodline? We haven't been to see the breeder and haven't seen their paperwork, but before I drive out of my way could someone shed some light on this? If this is a real bloodline, does anyone know if they get along well with other dogs or if there are any negative traits that are associated with them?
    Thank you!

7. wezze93

wezze93 Pup

can u post the pedigree of sipe's electric blue kandoo sire is [pr' sipe's champagne blitz york] dam is [sipe's limited edition] thanks

8. Colby Eli

Colby Eli Big Dog

'<acronym title="Page Ranking">PR</acronym>' Big Red - reg# G815, 462

Grunfeld Sweet Tao Marie - reg# P518-309

Please and thank you

9. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

anyone have a ped on
    ''Mc COY'S CRAZY HANK'' ADBA#3400J-99

10. DrGonnzoe

DrGonnzoe Pup

Okay this isnt exactly a question about a ped but I didnt want to start a new thread does anyone know who had chinaman before Garner got him. I know there was a thread about a interview or something with the guy but I cant find it. Any help?:crossfingers:

11. Pitless2208

Pitless2208 Big Dog

Dibo's Allstate

Dibo's Miss Rat

Mc Coy's Crazy Hank

V & B Kennels if i'm not mistaken

12. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

http://www.angelfire.com/de3/gatewaystories/page4.html

13. wezze93

wezze93 Pup

can someone help me please thanks

14. Pitless2208

Pitless2208 Big Dog

15. looking for the pedigree of u.f.c's gr.ch. grim

16. n.f.c's gr.ch.grim sorry any know of him and how he was bred?

17. LuvMyBulldogs

LuvMyBulldogs Big Dog

can someone post the peds for this breeding please. This is the breeder's # KE30008..... The sire of the pups is Sir's Rocker 207259.....the dam is Bella May 426933H

18. QVO RIP

QVO RIP Pup

19. QVO RIP

QVO RIP Pup

20. LuvMyBulldogs

LuvMyBulldogs Big Dog

Thanks for the effort.....