1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

official/unofficial pedigree research thread

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by rallyracer, Mar 15, 2009.

1. rroscoe

rroscoe Lightner Hemphill / Colby

2. #B9T9K#

#B9T9K# Banned

Been awhile! But jus wonderin if I can get someone to thro up a littermate to this 1 for me...

B9T9K's Big Juicy
    Owner:B9T9K
    Color:red/wht(rn)
    Chain:48lbs
    Cond:44lbs

3. pitman87

pitman87 Pup

How about talleys terrorizing hitman and terrorizing tootie.they r in thethe 5th and 6th gen in some jeep/redboy dogs I have and I cant find anything on them.

4. i was wandering if anyone can find my dog's pedigree online?? her reg name is Black's "Berretta Storm" Sire Black's "High Powered Rugar" and the dam is Hatch's "Ruzario"

5. myles

myles Pup

sire tuck
    dam candy
    please look up this one for me

6. mr.cujo

mr.cujo Pup

Smith's 00 buck #24818 and Smith's jewel queen Anne #17757l
    Can anyone help

7. Ridikk

Ridikk Pup

Hi Fellow Apbt lovers. i have a Question. i recently purcashed a Game dog. Took me ages to actually aquire this dog. But i would like to know more about this dog blood. she is a very high percentage redboy dog. 3/4 redboy and 1/4 morfin. the morfin side i am not to clued up about. i know little about enrico morfin. so if you guys can help me pre detrmine how to actually breed this dog ( which blood line line would be most compatible) i would highly appreciate it. thank you.
    This is her ped.
    SA APBT Database

8. Mashamplan

Mashamplan Big Dog

Teacher himself was a 50/50 RedBoy/ O. Stevens' Virgil dog, so ur dog cannot be 75% or 3/4 RedBoy. The Morfin dogs that Liquorice Kid imported , viz. Poncho & Wanita, were heavier Fontenot's Booger than Cardena's Shorty if u trace the ped back. Teacher Morfin crosses seem to be good allround dogs in general. I like them.

9. BAC148

BAC148 Pup

Hi Everybody,

Was wondering if anybody could help me find out some information about my dogs, pedigrees would be great as well as sharing any knowledge about their linage would be awesome.

First up is ADBA registered Taylor's Thunder. I will update with his Sire and Dam's names.

Next is my girl her sire was Madd Zoee and her Dam Ayde Lott.

Thank You again.

10. can someone look these up ODD COUPLE JETSON K10458AP
    UNION CITY MISSY 79500Q-41-D

11. Nina's Dad

Nina's Dad Big Dog

The first one is missing a number and the 2nd is D.D.R's (Yakuza) Jackie Brown.

12. TASOSCHATZ

TASOSCHATZ Big Dog

Do yourself a favor and join a bully forum, nothing nice ahead of you here, and this is completely sincerely written, maybe try the pitbull chat forum.
    http://www.pitbull-chat.com/

13. nala2010

nala2010 Pup

14. can somebody write out raw bloodline with a solid pedigree. Thanks

15. Bones81

Bones81 Pup

I was wondering if anyone could look up a dogs pedigree for me Chocolata II

16. rroscoe

rroscoe Lightner Hemphill / Colby

The sire side is wicked no matter what they call it a fast dog is a fast dog ..

17. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

18. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Hello I have a pup off of Cajun West bred to PCK's Laila Ali. He's a real hot red/rednose born 5-30-12 anyone here have any experience with dogs bred similar??

19. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator