1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

official/unofficial pedigree research thread

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by rallyracer, Mar 15, 2009.

1. IRON KING

IRON KING Pup

Hello, old goat!

Very grateful to you for help.
    Best regards.

2. Can somebody look this up for me -isis bobsicle- cant recall sire and dam thanks

3. I was just wondering about my Bullet. sire is Chalie and dam is Bella
    Charlie's sire is Tank and dam is Bella

4. this is how it goes My Bullet Sire is Charlie and dam is Bella Charlie's Sire is Tank and Dam is Vida

5. No help Today?

6. xx24x7xx

xx24x7xx Big Dog

Whats goin on peoples!? Hey I have a sis to this lil guy an was wonderin if I could get someone to put a link to her 2gether for me... (red font color if u can) BRED THORO's ALICE....

She's identical to J...same chain/cond....same parents...color breeder...BTK iz her Owner tho Lol!! Preciate it in advance...an BIIIG SHOUTS 2 AK 4 THIS 1!!

7. xx24x7xx

xx24x7xx Big Dog

8. JohanM

JohanM Pup

iam looking for a dog Called Sorrells Mad Max whit dame Tatonkas Gloria.

Regards

9. pmoney

pmoney Pup

i was wondering if anyone can find my dogs pedigree for me? his name is Britton's Hatchet...sire is mc cool's hatchet jack dam is mc cool's go go girl thanks please

10. 6sN7s

6sN7s Top Dog

11. pmoney

pmoney Pup

12. steinlin

steinlin Big Dog

if you bred them together you would have basically:

Tudor/Kingfish blood with a little Old Family/Colby out

VERY NICE!!!!!

13. Reno Sean

Reno Sean Pup

Does anyone know anything about the "Moran"/"Jeep" Lines? Tks.

14. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Vicker's Spike an Jackson's Diamond? ??

15. can anyone look this one up ? adba reg # 80900b-05 baily's lil buddy i believe is correct name thanks

16. the bey

the bey Pup

hi, im looking for the ped of a dog called rolo (i know this dog had a litter sister called choco if it helps), his sire is murda out of calvin. pos tank lines and his dam is tia from choc king lines. i know its not much to go on but worth a try, many thanks

17. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

18. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

19. Texican

Texican Big Dog

Hope someone Can Help Me I am looking for peds or any info on these Dogs

Mayo's Road Warrior
    Mayo's Goldie

If you know anything about the Peds or have seen these dogs Let me know, PM me if you wish thnx in Advance