1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

official/unofficial pedigree research thread

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by rallyracer, Mar 15, 2009.

1. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

yup that's the dog i was talking about. thanks

2. xx24x7xx

xx24x7xx Big Dog

3. xx24x7xx

xx24x7xx Big Dog

"Herman Munsters" I meant...Thnx again!

4. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

Check PM i don't know how to do the fonts thing.Sorry.

5. xx24x7xx

xx24x7xx Big Dog

It's all good... Thanx man!

6. hia im looking for any info on a bitch, coldstream gay lady, from a litter of 4, sire rocky dam jet, reg with ed reids reguster cheers

7. hello all, does anybody have any info on coldstream gay lady, known as rabbit 2xw, sire rocky dam jet, reg about 87/88 on ed reids register. thanx.

8. lil mayhem

lil mayhem Top Dog

anyone know how boyles dirty mary is bred????

9. da boy

da boy Pup

Can some one look up these two peds for me please I'm desperate but its vickers gator in vickers ally in pm me if possible

10. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

11. apbtme2

apbtme2 Pup

12. Tank1

Tank1 Big Dog

Thornton's Tank

13. xx24x7xx

xx24x7xx Big Dog

nevermind...

14. xx24x7xx

xx24x7xx Big Dog

Whats goin on!? Can I get someone to throw a P.O. up for this lil guy....

http://soopdawgs.webs.com/h2.htm

BRED THORO's H2
    breeder: Bigg X
    owner:BTK
    sex:male
    color: buckskin/wht (RN)
    chain: I'll let u know
    cond : I'll let u know

let me kno if the link doesn't work.

15. dogbone

dogbone Banned

does anyone know of a bitch named mellowyellow she is said to be out of gr ch yellowman x sandy, and has just been hooked with a triple bred trump male and all i know about him is his dam was or still is called stallcups c-girl. i am thinking of retrieving a pup or two as i own half of a very nice trump bred bitch who i know for a fact is by way of gr ch joey, i just want to make sure no one is tring to pull my leg and i have a hard time with trust when its bulldogs.

16. dogman82

dogman82 Pup

hey.. can anyone help me with Parnells "JIMMY" and Maywethers " WILD CC"????? thanks

17. hounds

hounds Pup

can some help me find ch sream n deamon

18. Hogg

Hogg Pup

hey guys can i get some help Greers' "Castro".. Sire Greers' "Tank" .. Dam Greers' "Diva"

19. IRON KING

IRON KING Pup

20. old goat

old goat CH Dog

i think the first pedigree on red jerry and the first and the first on bony are correct . the shipley's dogs would have been to old i think .