1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Official site of RF-1!

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by islao996, Oct 11, 2008.

1. islao996

islao996 Pup

Hi! Im a 14 year old from the Philippines. Im wondering if i order from the site of RF-1 do they really send it to me? What is their official site? Coz i want to condition my dog and I think RF-1 is a good supplement for my dog...:):):)

2. clmr

clmr Big Dog

3. islao996

islao996 Pup

4. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

Best thing to do is call them personally, as shipping will concur extra charges.

YIS

5. islao

are you from cebu? im from bacolod.. how is shreak doing?

6. BFKENNEL

BFKENNEL Big Dog

Islao, why do you have to buy RF-1 overseas. What we use is K9 Super Fuel and its available here in PI.
    We already used RF-1, Vertex and K9 Super Fuel. What we stick to K9 Super Fuel. Superb performance!
    Just my 2 centavos

7. aliwas

aliwas Pup

go islao..

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2009
  8. islao996

islao996 Pup

hello ch.aliwas ehehehehe