1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Oddbod's Ch. Bludd

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Southbanker, Mar 23, 2020.

1. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

It's the twilight zone mate! haha!

david63 and Soze the killer like this.
  2. Fucking is mate!

Hahahaha.lol.

3. We all doomed.

4. But keep calm.

david63 likes this.
  5. Best have a laugh Oldguy...

we might not have long left.

david63 likes this.
  6. Southbanker

Southbanker Big Dog

Getting close to a police state just now,the UK.

oldguy likes this.
  7. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

IMO we been a police state since Thatcher got elected in 1979 mate.. Once she handed the coppers them powers, no government was ever getting them back!

culabula and stedz like this.
  8. Finito

Finito Big Dog

Same man bought a white male from you early 2000 if memory serves me right ?
    I ain't implying anything by that,mind you............

9. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

He got two SBTs from me too, and I like the guy , but he should have done what oddbod did to the dying looking scum Butcher

Soze the killer, david63 and oldguy like this.
  10. Finito

Finito Big Dog

You like the guy or you liked the guy,R ?

oldguy and Dusty Road like this.
  11. Lrs

Lrs Big Dog

Did this guy try and expose the game cocks amongst travellers as well? Seem to remember someone saying a big man in the rspca was warned off and he had no choice but to see common sence.

Soze the killer and oldguy like this.
  12. stedz

stedz Top Dog

Gutted the firm didnt take her out,she was pure evil.

13. I gave a certain individual a dog back in I think 2000 ( hence gave ) with the following condition , treat him right , make sure u treat him right as this dog has always been honest to me
    few months later I got a call dog was in piss poor condition ( I think the individual was in jail, so wouldn't say it was his fault)
    Forgot the fella's name who called ,I asked him for a favor , which I have not yet repaid
    the favor was pick him up and give that dog the farewell he deserves ( as far as I know the man kept his word , and if one day he reaches out I will repay that favor)

I didn't know it was the same man on that picture ( who I gave that white dog) as far as I know a picture was taken 5 years after this sending me that dog over

do not feel u implied anything truth is truth

reminds me of a story @F.W.K. remember we hooked into that black and tan delta was supposed to be 2x vs 2x than I found out the white dog was semi blind and I paid the forfeit

14. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

Suppose we'ld have warned him off too, only Butcher was accompanied by 150 coppers dressed in full riot gear:-B

15. Lrs

Lrs Big Dog

Ahh to little to late then...something in my gut tells me when they spend that much money they have info from inside Nasty thought that though..been doing some digging and apparently even the rspca are getting upset at his running cost 60k per animal seized all so he can play at being James Bond.

Soze the killer, david63 and oldguy like this.
  16. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

Triggerhappy, they are all just shitting in their pants for a pit bull thus it is killed 1st questions asked later.
    Just take good care for your dogs, out of the eye and keep your yard/kennels spotless as it should be.

17. one other thing , me and selling dogs is a rare thing a real rare thing ask around
    On top of my mind I sold 2 or 3

let me tell u a story
    I had a good dog a really good one a friend in need of cash asked me if she could borrow the dog and sell some breeding's
    I said sure , so I send this little black dog to her called Moya
    4 months later that dog was dead killed by some gang of ochwarka's

18. Southbanker

Southbanker Big Dog

Hated that woman,she tried to ruin the north but we stood firm.

stedz and david63 like this.
  19. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

Ochwarka's? What's ochwarka's bro?

Soze the killer and david63 like this.
  20. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

They had info before, during and after mate.. Money was no object, they had to get it right since the government cited the case to justify introducing the DDA 1991.