1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

October show in Waycross

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by southernpride, Aug 6, 2007.

1. hey, I've got a Barry Bonds dog. He was really skinny at one time, but all of a sudden he blew up, and he's never been to the BALCO lab and got "the clear".LMFAO :) :) (sorry if there are any Bonds fan on here)

Now, you've got to admit that's funny!

2. Update on October Show/Weight pull in Waycross.

Everything is coming together very well.

The Ware Co EMS Explorers Post 900(Organizer and sponsor) is very excited about the event. They would like to send a special thanks out to
    Darren & Kristy Sipe of Southern Dixie Pits Kennels(www.southerndixiepitskennels) for supplying 2 weight pull harness(one for a raffle, one for the winner of the weight pull). If you need any type of harness(from plain to custom built, personalized, etc)), weight pull tracks, weight pull carts, caps, shirts, etc. check them out, they can do it, and are some really great people that do alot to promote and better the breed. We hope to see ya'll there.
    SouthernPride

3. diva

diva CH Dog

Can you please email me a flyer for the show? The one on your website is blurry to me. PM me and I will give you my personal email address to send the flyer to.
    Thanks!

4. Your in box is full.

5. bump, 2 1/2 weeks til the show. hope to see some of you there.

6. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

Lookin forward to it ;)

7. Marty

Marty Guest

Can I go..............?

8. Marty,
    I don't know if you can go or not. There are some rules.
    First, you have to love pit bulls.
    Secondly, you must be willing to voice your opinions to anyone that starts talking any type of BSL hog wash.
    Third, you have to be willing to like some of the dogs you see.
    and last and most important, you have to have a good time.

So,,,,, If you meet the first 3, I promise ya, I'll take care of the last.

Hope to see you(and some of the others too) there.
    Since I don't know any of your faces, come up and introduce yourselves. Well have the checkered flag looking tent with a Southern Pride Pit Bulls banner hanging from it.

Tommy

9. Marty

Marty Guest

I think I can handle all that, so I'll see what I can do ;)

10. Bump.

One week til the show. Next Saturday, Oct 6-7 Laura S. Walker State Park, Waycross, Ga. Hope to see you there. Something for all types.
    Tommy

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2007
  11. Bump for the afternoon crowd.

12. CynthiaATL

CynthiaATL Guest

Just bumping this up for this weekend. I will be there. Like said before there is something ofr everyone ADBA, UKC, ABKC.

Hope to see ya'll there.

13. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

There is going to be a very special judge for the ADBA show, hope to see the Pitbull community there!

14. If it's who you mentioned, I really look forward to meeting that person, and everyone else too. See ya'll there!!

15. Marty

Marty Guest

Looks like I'll be coming, I have the day off because of rain ;)

16. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

Heh heh, I know who I know who!!! :D I can't wait. Okay so the show is Sat and Sun...I don't have a flyer or a classlist- which day is ADBA show or is it both like with preliminaries one day and championships the next...like horseshows? :o

Oh and Slade (our 2 1/2 year old) will be coming with us only one day Sat or Sun...which day do you think he'd most enjoy?

17. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

Nevermind...disregard my last post :). I just checked my email and I've got a classlist. 'preciate it SPK!! ;)

18. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

Sorry to hijack, but...Just letting anyone know who plans on going both days- we live only 45 mins down the road so PM me if anyone needs an overnight spot for themselves and their animals. Pretty late offer, but it just dawned on me. :o

19. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

The conformation shows are Saturday only - Weight pull both days

Classes for ADBA dogs are as follows -

Jr. Handler
    Best Conditioned
    Judges Choice
    Peoples Choice (if there is enough interest)

4-6 males
    4-6 females
    6-9 males
    6-9 females
    9-12 males
    9-12 females

Best Puppy

12-18 males
    12-18 females
    18-24 males
    18-24 females
    2-3 males
    2-3 females
    3-5 males
    3-5 females
    5 & over males
    5 & over females

Best in Show/Best of Opposite

Hope to see all of you out there!!! Bring lots of dogs this is a great show for a good cause, :)