1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Oct 1 sergio martinez vs darren barker

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by hardluck, Sep 20, 2011.

1. RRL

RRL Top Dog

Hell of a fight! What did you think Hardluck?Round of the year-Rd 1 Kirkland vs Angulo IMO.I hope Angulo is not seriously injured,that guy is Game as they come.

2. RRL

RRL Top Dog

3. hardluck

hardluck Banned

yeah it would get my vote for round of the year. the 1st round was the best round defiantly. i thought it was over for kirkland on that knockdown lol. its a good thing he went back to his old trainer because if he hadnt it might of been another 1st round loss for kirland. Angula messed himself up blowing all his wind away in that first round then got himself laid out. Angulas body looked fatigued from there on lol. kirkand recovered real good in that fight. the trainer for kirkland needs to work on strengthening his legs and neck.

4. hardluck

hardluck Banned

i thought you took that pic yourself RRL until i seen it elsewhere on the net lol. i was about to ask you how Cancun was lol.........

5. RRL

RRL Top Dog

Yeah you are right,Ann Wolfe brought him in ready.I'd like to see Kirkland/Wolfe work on more head movment,but they have a plan that works for them.I'm glad we finally got to see a real fight after all the let down's this year.That's funny about the pic,it's such a great photo I figured I'd spread it,two warriors.Angulo even in that loss showed everyone what a true Mexican fighter is made off.Alot fighters would have looked for any reason to quit.Hat's off to both these guys!Here is a interview with Angulo and Kirkland from 2 years ago http://youtu.be/MWj9W0mE0G8 I'd love to these 2 fight again.