1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Obama Administration and Gun Rights

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by deepsouth, Dec 29, 2008.

1. The Teflon Don

The Teflon Don Big Dog

Honest answer? Because everyone in the world of firearms is freaking slam-the-fuck out...and rightfully so.

All kinds of hording going on...from guns, to ammo, reloading supplies, to hi-cap magazines.

Now, that shouldn't have much to do with prices on ammo you find at Wally World...their prices remain fair (as fair as it gets, at least)...but those prices have been slowly rising for years.

It WILL effect HOW MUCH ammo is at Wally World, and it can also GREATLY effect the price of ammo from other retailers.

2. cheese

cheese Top Dog

I dont know if anyone has payed attention to the Heller case. Basically in the Heller case The Supreme Court ruled that the 2nd ammendment applies to CITIZENS. It has always been very clear for me but i guess the anti-gunners needed the SCOTUS to say it.
    Here in CA we are fighting gun laws based on "equal protection" which was covered in the Heller case. This has put most of our gunlaws on the table. It is believed our "safe gun roster" will be done with. The assault weapons ban would also conflict with "equal protection".
    Its funny Senator Feinstein has voted for every anti gun bill out there yet she has a CCW. Yup thats right her life is more important than ours. She has the right to protect herself and her family but i cant! Its not just her, its every anti gun politician. You think if their lives were in danger they would hesitate picking up a gun? Do you think they will tell their body guards not to carry guns? So they're not really that anti gun. There just against citizens having guns. Statistic after statistic has shown that laxed gun laws make for safer cities. So if its not for OUR safety then what are they really trying to do? Read the 2nd ammendment and understand its real purpose for being there. They should be scared of armed citizens....that is why its there

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2009