1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Obama Administration and Gun Rights

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by deepsouth, Dec 29, 2008.

1. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Well thigs are a lot faster now. and Historically there has never been so much coming down on us. The people.. This is NO Joke yall, You know alot of you may not have guns or may not hunt or shoot. But life is allways funny one day you may want to do those things and what gives any one the right to take the tools to do that away. I live for the outdoors and yes I will allways CLING to Guns and GOD. On a real note that some of you may understand, I bet a good many of you didnt allways have pit dogs.. And some of you may have thought bad of them BUT now you love them and want to keep them SEE MY POINT.. Go ON Join the NRA even if you never owned a gun ONE DAY you may want one.. J

2. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Hemi I get you but the sad thing is For him is this country is so messed up it would take 15 years of a perfect track record to make any thing better. BUT his views on some things CAN make it worse. All I care about with him is homeland borders. (not Untied NorthAmerica) , Gun control, and his Tax views. And any one of those not handled with a baby fine tutch can really F things up for all of us. First off you may think I am kidding but If his "GUN CONTROL" passes there will be alot of bad thing happen in this country. J

3. Rickf3

Rickf3 Big Dog

I am pro-gun, commonly vote republican who are also taking rights away, just not the second ammendment.

It's fairly well known that the democrats want to take away the right to own a gun. The right to actually carry a gun is already left to states to license out. In places like gerogia and texas, you can be assured that you will get a license as long as your not a criminal, drunkard, or have a restraining order aginst you. Here in RI, you can be the son of god but unless you work as a police or corrections officer, your never getting a CCW. So up here in the north, we can own, and hunt but we can't carry a handgun.

The gun thing is a parallel with the Pitbull thing. Is it the dog/gun or the owner that is responcible? If its the owner, than what obsticals need to be put in place to allow someone to take on the responcibility? Many say none...

Like BSL, Gun Control rants that guns are part of sever crimes, but on the pro-gun side the claim is that criminals don't follow laws so gun laws only prevent law-obiding citizens from having guns. Also pro-gun folks would lobby that gun control in other countries like the UK and Canada have not reduced crime, and that some crimes have increased. To be honest, I think that if a robber is told that the store clerk is completly unarmed and there is little chance of getting caught red handed, why not?

The notion of finger print readers, or taxes that prevent lower income folks to own or actually shoot as a hobby has all been tossed on the table over the last 5 or 6 years.

As if not more controvery over this topic than Pitbulls and the pro-pit and pro-gun folks fight a parallel battle.

Its the severly liberals on the other side of each battle. Weather is the "million moms" or PETA...

As for new president, we do need to give him a chance but he may owe a million mom's, the members of PETA and a slew of other liberal groups a thanks for thier votes ;)

And yes, I am a zombie hunter :)

4. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

here we go with fear mentality again,,, when the start trying to pass legislation i would worry about it,,, but until then,, i wouldnt worry much with it

5. DOwho???

DOwho??? Big Dog

i think everybody is living in a dream where you have republicans and democrats, etc. but if you look at what is happening right now you can see there are 2 types of people in the world of today Haves' & Have nots....
    everyone thinks that we have a choice in who is elected to run our country (which may havebeen true many many years ago), but sadly its just like someone already said "smoke screens & mirrors because our leaders are no longer ELECTED, but rather SELECTED. The campaign is just a show...
    We are no longer looked at as human beings but rather as sheep or cattle looked down upon by those who are taking over the world. Sounds crazy, huh???
    PEOPLE OPEN YOUR EYES
    Has anyone ever wondered why they have changed all the $$$ except the DOLLAR BILL????
    OPEN YOUR EYES, the truth is right in your pocket, MAY GOD HELP US ALL.

6. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

I would say the 2nd Amendment is pretty sacred, and from what I have seen it is not so much to take weapons from those who choose to arm themselves, it appears to be what they choose to arm themselves with. If you look at all the states that have a large populas that carry weapons, you see the safest states to be with respect to gun related deaths. I assume because caring for and respecting weapons is a part of those cultures.

When you look at states that this is not the case, one might ask themselves, why does an accountant from NJ that lives in the suburbs need a AKA 47 automatic weapon (ok slightly exagerated)...everyone that owns and repects weapons knows that Mr. CPA is a tragedy waiting to happen....just like all the people we see get a PB because they tough dawgs!

7. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

I try not to get too wrapped up in politics. Politicians are all full of SHIT every last one of them. The reason Obama won has nothing to do with his Fuckin skin. He brings different ideas to the table and generates hope and people soaked it up. We need someone in office like that (Assuming he is what he says he is) He was also able to get the attention of different geographic of people and get them to vote. Maybe it is all smoke and mirrors (I personally think it is. Him and every other politician) But for our sake I just hope he does half of what he has everyone thinking he will do..... Just so everyone knows I didn't vote because I didn't feel I can trust either of them so I didn't vote. I'm in the military and don't care who is in office I'm going to do my job and hope they fly straight. I definatly don't agree with the new gun laws. but as stated already... While it is our right. we as a people have proven ourselves not to be responsable enough to have that right. with that being said the problem when it comes to gun violence it isn't the people who are licensed who are doin the dumb shit. So they (we) should not be punished.

Vic

8. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

Hey I can relate I never vote for unknowns...so I did not vote either, but Pres Elect Obama has 4 years to earn my vote...yup that about how I look at it.

9. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Obma won WHY hes a better BULLSHIT artist. Thats the only reason. WHAT Ideas are going to help real people???? DO YOU MAKE OVER 150,000$ a year??? that guy lives in a world where we have never seen. YOU DASIE SNIFERS better wake up!!! they will do what I said HIDE AND WATCH!! They can take rights and with his silver toung he will talk them into it. Yall better grow up and open your eyes no one and I meen no one cares about your ass in this country. They have taken GOD out now they will steel the rest. Its going to get bad unless we stand up. the only reason yall have rights now is becouse beople stood up for yours, What the hell is wrong with every one.Im done with this bullshit wait and when you have the mark of the beast on you ass just remember I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!

10. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

WHat are is tax views?

11. spaceghost

spaceghost Big Dog

he wants to start all these gov. programs to help the "needy". these programs cost money. he will raise taxes on the rich to pay for these programs. once the rich start paying more taxes they are unable to hire more people and create new jobs. hes not only taxing the rich either. Heard of Joe the plumber? well obama is also gonna tax the middle class more. this is where the small business are. Joe the plumber won't be able to start up that small plumbing business b/c when he does he will be in the new tax bracket ($150,000 a year). he'll be able to hire less people. this is where your minimum wage comes in. he can't hire an untrained helper b/c the minimum wage is going so high. the minimum wage was never ment to be able to live on. you start working in a company and you EARN raises as you learn the trade. (and as Joe's business grows). This is the fundamental flaw of Obama, he wants to GIVE everyone the proverbial piece of the pie instead of having them work for it.

Democracies end once the voters realize that they can vote themselves great rewards. (welfare, nationalized health care). the government should be smaller and the charities should be private, that way the real needy people would receive the money.

I didnt vote for mccain b/c i liked the guy, and I dont think bush did the best job he could have done, and i hope obama isn't as bad as some of us think.

P.S. Hemi sure did grow up into a beautiful dog :D

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2008
  12. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

more of the fear mentality,,, your guns wont be stripped unless your congress ppl vote for it,,, gun is not the big issues right know, i think ya'll are begging for him to fail,,,

dont even compare clinton to bush,,, look at the 3-4 time job growth for clinton compared to bush,,,

bush kept us safe at what aspect,,,he also lined the hell out of his pockets in the process too,,

look at the private companies that has all the gov contracts,,,you may see what you dont want to in bush,,, greed

13. BishopBullyZ13

BishopBullyZ13 Big Dog

how bout mcain run the south, obama run the north....and u move where u want to lol

14. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

WRONG!!!! You need to look at another website except Ron Paul's..

1st off is he is not changing Bush's tax policy. That came out 3 weeks ago. 2nd of all when Bush's tax policy runs its course. He will inact the same tax policy that Bill Clinton offered. Remember when the ecomony was great you could tell your boss to go fuck off and get a new job the next day. Small business would have to be in the 250k year range if not they are EXEMPT from the tax cut.
    That Whole Joe the Plumber crap was crap he wanted a photo op and got it. Real people are out here struggling. You have these oil companies bring in record profits and folks out here have hard time putting food on there tables and paying there mortgage.
    Forget the whole Obama moses thing Obama was the only one up there being real. You know I read all of these post and It is amazing to me that when a well qualified well educated man gets up there and tries to inspire this country to do better and be better that is a problem. Have we degressed so much where we feel like there is no Hope so we cant even except the notion that Hope even exist. That not going to war because of lies and personal satisfaction is wrong? That leaving Americans to drown in a hurricane is the right thing to do, calling them refugees and looters. But when another country has a tsumai we are there the next day to offer aid. Hire your Homies in office that have no idea what they are doing.
    Bill Clinton had nothing to do with that. I have even read that when the Bush Adminstration took over there were handed documents saying that AL Qada was plotting on using planes in a terroist attack but that went ignored. No wonder your hope is gone. WHen someone comes along with the message of hope he is the Anti Christ
    And the whole antichrist thing see if you even believe in the Anti Christ that must mean that you are Christian. If you are Christian then you know that the AntiChrist comes after the Rapture. I hope not to be around when that time comes.

15. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Keep us safe ??? Are you kidding me what because our country didn't get blown into peices after 911 ? He sure kept us safe alright and took our economy straight to hell. The very least bush should have done is made sure our country didn't get blown up when he was the one behind the war to begin with I mean really. Let's not fool ourselves bin laden is alive and well bush knew what the hell he was doing if they wanted to take bin laden out they would have along time ago they know where he is :rolleyes: ... I don't give credit to someone for doing their job even though he did his job half ass which is an understatement ... Don't underestimate the american people and why they choose to put obama in office over mccain. There was a good damn reason for it and we are better off in the long run.

16. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

look this country was going down hill fast befor bush came in and as far as bin ladin He warned us many times when clinton was in and the dasi sniffer thought he was bluffing. and as soon as bush came in BOOM. and I am glad bush did what he did. That might not meen much to you but I sure as heel am glad he knocked the shit out of them basterds I would have bomed there asses alot more there would only bee shoes and shirts left of them if I was running that show. Call me crule but I have kids and I want them safe. And I FEAR a goverment that FEARS OUR GUNS. and Bush was left scraps on a plate for this country. the 8 year clinton rape was and will still be hard for any one to fix. and I only hope Obma can do something for real people but I think he will still be the same old thing. NONE OF THEM BASTERDS ARE ANY GOOD..

17. deepsouth

deepsouth Big Dog

It is a known FACT that Clinton had several opportunities to kill Osama. He received calls from our intelligence agencies that all they needed was his "Go Ahead" and the job would be done. He said NO. He turned it into a law enforcement issue, he wanted the authorities of the countries that Osama hid in to arrest him. They never did.
    This is not hearsay or rumour. So please don't give me the "It's all Bush's fault" line. It's old and tiresome now. But believe what you want.

All in all, I do wish our new President all the best. I didn't vote for him, but I'm not going to whine and bitch about it for the next 4 years, like the Bush haters did for the past 8. God Bless.

18. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

I said that he was full of shit. like every other politician. You don't see me followin his ass..... Why the hell are we talkin about politics anyway... Fuck that this is a dog forum. Maybe I'm the only one but I had enough of this political bull shit when Hillary was runnin. As far as policy changes I will cross that road when I get there.

Vic

19. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

We did away with shit like that along time ago.

Vic

20. Marty

Marty Guest

I really don't like politics being discussed here and it looks to me like it could get out of line... I don't want to close it but I will.

So keep it in line, that said we can only wait and see what happens, I wish the new president Obama the best for our country ;)