1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

O.Stevens

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by ngamla, Jun 5, 2016.

1. deadrabbitsoc.

deadrabbitsoc. Big Dog

And no one puts any stock in a fake ass dogger that seeks glory in his pedigree knowledge cause the Internet has made him a LEGEND IN HIS OWN MIND with NO TRUE MERIT!!

Saiyagin likes this.
  2. deadrabbitsoc.

deadrabbitsoc. Big Dog

I put Kyle's p.o.s down cause it was a man biter & cur! I'm glad to see you have made it your life's ambition to try & slander me by telling these lies.
    " IF ELIJAH AINT HATING, I AINT DOING MY JOB RIGHT"
    You are a very scorned individual Elijah! Never made a bulldog, hell last time we saw you, you were breeding Blues & Bullies! What happened to them blue staffs pups you was peddling? Fake ass dogmen usually are the snitches that rat out yards out of JEALOUSY!

AGK and treezpitz like this.
  3. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

LOL @ blues and bullies, among everything else LOLOL

4. reddirt redneck

reddirt redneck Big Dog

5. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Why am I not surprised Elias started off with Blue Bullies? LOL...someone must of introduced him to a Stratton book LMAO.

6. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

I could care less what the dead rabbit thinks,,,
    those whom know him such as the man this thread was about know him as a liar...

As far as the saiy and his two yard boys agk and treez the cheerleaders go,,,
    if you find truth in the rabbits words you must not know him
    and you three girls are looking for any reason to knock me down
    as if proving me wrong anywhere will make what I said about you is as true as what the rabbit types...

you idiots might think the rabbit hughes clan writing in plain sight that he put down dogs cause they were curs which is self incriminating in itself,,,
    but to protect his dumb ass neck I will tell the truth...

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=156218

the man was overseas paying the dead rabbit to take care of a couple dogs that looked just like this maxwell dog,,,
    he went to pick his dogs up and they were too thin with out proper housing bedding in snow storm and froze to death...

it wasn only this mans dogs as the hughes clans had other dead dogs in their houses also,,,
    truly a sick a mfer that dont deserve a dog...

the dogs I mentioned in the other thread mysteriously disappeared since???
    you have pictures of the breeding on peds online and six monthes later they are dead too???

if the yardboys and cheerleaders are okay with this keep liking the shit as it shows your ignorance...

7. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Elias why do you care what we think of you? Are you looking for acceptance on the internet? LMAO....I do not know the rabbit but the rabbit seems to know you Elias.....I dont care about your squabbles , it was just funny when the rabbit stated that you were breeding blue bullies at that time....yet in your response you talked about other shit that didnt really concern us but at the same time you didnt even DENY about breeding blue bullies. LMAO

O.S.O. NAS and treezpitz like this.
  8. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

If I gave fuck what or anybody else thought I wouldnt call it like I see it...

9. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Then why are you so concerned about what myself, agk and trees thinks about rabbits comments?....if you call it like you see it then why are you not denying it or admitting it? LMAO

treezpitz and deadrabbitsoc. like this.
  10. deadrabbitsoc.

deadrabbitsoc. Big Dog

Elijah you are a psychical LIAR! I'm sorry if you Idol Kyle had a house of 15 grown as dogs running around free in his house with not a bulldog among them all inbred off a half-pit SHOWTYME. SHOWTYME jumped the wall when he had a 10 minute play date with an 11 month old. SMH . So than Kyle goes to Mexico and brings the 8 pups that look like the neighbors husky was the SIRE, but OH they inbred Showtime. Also there's a couple older ones that a very people aggressive( and I have kids that love to spend time walking through & playing with the dogs). So I kept all this shit for a year with no compensation or dogfood. So Kyle shows up a year later,pups are older and the people-biters are worst,with Jessie with him. Jessie is breaking a rib laughing at these curved over the back tailed yearlings with the Husky coat and boy could they HOWL,SMH. So seeing what his pups have become, Kyle took 7 out of the 8 yearlings to a dirt nap(except the one that's smooth short coat like apbt) So as we (7 of us)are all hanging out my 3yr old daughter walks out of the house & this already AGGRESIVE MAN-BITER hits another gear as he sees this little kid. If only you could see the look on seven grown men faces with out jaws on the ground. Needless to say, that was the last I saw of Kyle(NON-DOGMAN) & Showtyme(retired to a life on the couch where he came from) & that CHILD-EATER!!
    This is the type of shit ELIJAH is all about. That was over 10 years ago but 5 years ago 4th July Elijah was on our 2000 acre cattle farm w/DOGFATHER ,but you won't hear him bring that up because he would have to tell more lies about that day. SMH I have pics to back up what I say and don't need to make up lies with those feminine intentions of HE SAID THEY SAID. What I never understood is why a so called grown man CANT STAND ON HIS OWN TWO FEET, I mean all you'll ever hear from Elijah is "THIS MAN SAID THIS, THIS MAN SAID THAT or THIS MAN HAD THIS DOG OR THAT DOG" . Your will never hear Elijah say" I have experience with this dog or this dog related situation" everything is based on some one else yard or experience (HARRY HARGROVE, RODCHESTER COMBINE, BOB STEVENS, TDK,JESSIE) What's really crazy is ELIJAH has bred & produced more pups than all of us together,but has NEVER produced SHIT! That's why he turns to BLUE & BULLIES, hell ELIJAH has been HOMELESS for the 16 years I've know him, from couch to couch on RESERVATION-to-RESERVATION.
    You know what FUCK YOU ELIJAH, I'm tired of your lies,so here's what I'll do. Anyone that really want to know the truth I have email address for all witnesses to Elijah lies (Jessie,DOGFATHER, & Kyle) and I'll let you guys find out for yourself about the pedigree enthusiast hobby breeder of Blues Elijah. Pm me & I'll put you in contact to do your own research & form your own opinions.
    PEACE
    Y.I.S
    D.R.S

treezpitz likes this.
  11. deadrabbitsoc.

deadrabbitsoc. Big Dog

Lol if you dont care what others think, then why do you reply to every post that someone disagree with you on. I searched your post or responses on here and you care, responding like a WOMAN SCORNED.

treezpitz likes this.
  12. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

This shit has me dying over here. Lmao. EP your a funny dude. Funny like as in a clown not funny as in a good joke. Everyone has seen this year what kind of fool you really are. It's funny that DRS, who knows you personally says the same shit about you everyone I talked to who knows you said about you, hater, liar, scorned, jealous etc. What the hell would be the odds that you are actually that person? You spend way too much time online, go out and work some dogs or something instead of trying to be the all knowing Internet pedigree king. Your so worried about what everyone else is doing that you seem to fail to live your own life, you spit venom in your every word. That sir makes you nothing more than a HATER. I see your still using the word WE instead of ME. Lmfao. Stop talking about your other personalities in the 3rd person. Lmfao.... Too funny.

ELIAS'PISTOLA and treezpitz like this.
  13. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

To get back around to the original post.....this is very true. It was more important to Mr. Stevens to win his way more so than just winning. He did it with his dogs, bred the way he liked and most of all conditioned the way he liked. His win/loss record is more than outstanding. He best defines the fact it is a team of two, not a dog and a dog man.

There is an ad on peds online for some straight O. Stevens dogs. That may be a pretty good source.

And he did cross the dogs later in life to the foundation dogs of Homer/Virgil but it was a trait selection to the cross more so than a bloodline cross. He did not go out and just get a Red Boy dog or a Boyles dog. Red Ape was a Red Boy dog that for whatever reason thru hard mouth game dogs that when a dog started to fade dropped in the hind end. I have been on the Red Boy train for a number of years and that is a rare trait amongst the 'family'. I have seen it happen by freak opportunity(*), but very seldom a Red Boy dog that hunts for the ass end. Mr. Stevens found it, grabbed hold and kept his train moving.

The best thing about his program is that even with a three and four way cross you had to look at the same dog every time out. Perfectly conditioned, a boat load of mouth, very methodical with a ton of really bad intentions. Two of these three would be really hard to handle. All three leaves a resume like Mr. Stevens left.

*Mims/DTA Ch. Charlie (4XW) was going into a Burns-Tant RBJ dog for #2 all we heard about was this RBJ dog was an ass end nightmare. 2 wins by way of rear end RIP. A couple of others the same getting to the show. We did not have any of those type dogs so we wondered what Charlie would do with one straight hunting the rear end. The man said release and Charlie scratched right into that RBJ dog's ass and ruined him very early. Once broke down he moved to the normal Red Boy home on the head and then the throat check.

I'm not sure if Charlie heard us talking or not and just showed us, but we were completely shocked. A Red Boy dog in the rear end is not an every day thing.

Off topic, but just an example of Mr. Stevens being on top of his game for a long time. And at times on top of the game.

S

14. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

another good read and neutral position Slim,,,
    the sight needs more people like you that actually add too and dont take away from threads...

O.S.O. NAS likes this.
  15. NatureBoy

NatureBoy Big Dog

good read!

16. POST

POST Pup

Ozzie was one of the best story tellers :D he was like Alfred Hitchcock talking bulldogs lol

O.S.O. NAS and AGK like this.
  17. deadrabbitsoc.

deadrabbitsoc. Big Dog

Elijah you such a hypocrite . The original post was about Ozzie Blood, I posted Ozzie dogs I bought from Ozzie & used in my program successfully, but you needed some attention & made this post about ME & YOU!
    So don't come now DICK-RIDING Slim12 talking about contributing to the post that your INTERNET-GANGSTER strayed from to HATE on me. Slim12 don't need you SUCKING ON HIS MANHOOD, for him to know he is a contributor. PULL DICK OUT OF MOUTH & STAND ON YOUR OWN 2 FEET! You keep putting your lying ass in everybody business or comments like you run shit, on your own mind. Now we can be civilized or we don't have to be, but my days of sitting back & watch you slander me are OVER! So you can MAN-UP or you can keep showing everyone you FEMININE TENDENCIES and I'll be right here to put your FEMININE EMOTIONS IN THERE PLACE!
    PEACE
    YIS
    DRS

Saiyagin, patjr and treezpitz like this.
  18. slim12

This is very true. It was like you were there after he told it, almost like it was your show or your dog. I guess he had many skills.

S

19. slim12

And slim don't need anyone insinuating another dude is on his manhood....just saying....

S

patjr and treezpitz like this.
  20. pastorD

pastorD Pup

Teacher dogs rock. Never seen a teacher mot big john dog so can't call it but seems like the teacher moon mot crosses lowered the % historically speaking. If I am wrong feel free to correct me Just my 2 cents...big bob x peaches wasn't the best either but big bob made up for it later and when his offspring was crossed with professor that seems to have done the trick again. Lots of the morfin teacher bolio dogs turned out to be pretty decent IMO (a limited one at that). Really happy with the teacher blood I have. My female is inbred on inbred but her structure and drive is flawless. She has issues delivering pups. So she won't get bred again. Pity, but it is what it is. Maybe I am slightly bias because I am good friends with someone that really loves this blood. He is getting on in age and I am a sentimental person so will probably always have a LK bred teacher dog somewhere. If Teacher was my dog I really don't know what I would have done differently, but I do know a lukane female and jade were both on the cards for him. Can't remember exactly why they never happened in the end. Guess the same reason many good breedings don't happen...politics.