1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

NZYmesPro+

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by thedude04, Mar 10, 2006.

1. thedude04

thedude04 Top Dog

has any one heard or used this supplement if no one has here is some info on tell me what u think

wild salmone oil powder, coconut oil powder, Betalucan Supreme, King berry, Lactoferrin, Barley Sprouts, Spirulina, Colostrum, Coral XAlcium plus 74 Balanced trace minerals,Carrots, Parsley, Lactobaccluis Acidophilus, Lactobaccilus Plantaarum, Bifidobacterium Themophilum, Bifidobacterium Longum, enterocous Faecium, Bacillus Subtillus, Amylase, Protinase, Lipase, Phytase, Xylanase, hemicellase, Alpha-Galactosidas, Dried Egg Yolk Solids, inlin, yucca, Milk Thistle, Fennel, Zinc Chelate, Copper Chelate, Iorn Sulfate

if any one knows any thing please feel free to commont all help is appershated

2. bronxpits

bronxpits Big Dog

dont even no what it is post a link please thanks

3. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

Colostrum.... This is the bluish fluid produced by the female before the actual milk comes in. It's what helps provide for the immunity issue in young ones. How the hell did they get that stuff?

This stuff sounds like a probiotic.

4. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

Yeah, if I'm not mistaken RF-1 also contains colostrum. As for how...I'm really not sure, but I've got a rather funny picture in my head....lol

5. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

LMAO, I can imagine:rolleyes:

6. thedude04

thedude04 Top Dog

no it is a probiotic what they where telling me is that it helps them with takeing in every thing from there reg dog food and supplemens the stuff that the food loeses and some other beneficial supplements in it?? what is Rf-1 Colostrum??

7. thedude04

thedude04 Top Dog

im trying to find the link but i cant find the papers that came with it us any of the stuff in there not good for dogs??

8. El Mexicano

El Mexicano CH Dog

go to sporting-dogs or dog cant remember.com and go to products they have stuff on rf1

9. whiteyransom

whiteyransom Top Dog

Just Save Your $ And Go Get A Better Food. With A Quality Food, Your Dog(s) Shouldn't Need That Or Suppliments. Unless Your Dog Don't Work Right! Or If It's Sick Or Somethin. Jmo

10. thedude04

thedude04 Top Dog

11. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Guest

Colostrum is the anitbodies that the mother dogs produce within the first 1-3 days after whelping to give the pups immunity from diseases even humans females only lol produce colostrom also in there breast milk. Thats why its very important to make sure the pups get fed the bitches milk within that that week and it usually last up untill 4-16 weeks of age thats the reason after that they are not protected from Parvo distemper etc.. Also I cant beleive that alot of you never heard or knew about the colostrom supplements as I have known about it for the past 4years now lol. They sell it in feed stores Vet stores and even pet stores now. Its usually the Bovine Colostrom but as for me I like to drink it fresh from the source lol lol just joking.

12. thedude04

thedude04 Top Dog

thanx for all the info it was very helpfully