1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

nutrition and conditioning

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by baustinb1286, Nov 16, 2010.

1. To start, what is a keep and what is a good one? Should a dog eat once or twice and why? I have heard people say they want to get their dog empty, why? Tom Garner said he recommends dogs to be fed once a day when I asked him about RF-1 but I didnt ask why. Last things is, what is the best supplement to use?

2. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

To put a dog in a keep, is to put the dog on a steady workout routine. Feeding once or twice is personal preference, although I only feed once a day. The dog needs to be empty so that you can get a accurate weight as well as not hurt your dog internally from working out on a full stomach. As for supplements, there is no best. Each dog is different, what may work on one dog, may take away from another. Trial and Error is the only way to find out which supplement will work best for your dog. JMO

3. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

ur a nice guy pp

4. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

Why you say that??