1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Notch Yo Runt W/ Hoyden collar

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Attila, Jan 9, 2007.

1. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

Das Ma Runt! Cute... looks like a little piglet still! She needs some satin slippers next Attila! lol, big push-over! I see you've been dressing that little thing up! ha ha ha!

2. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

10-4..........

3. CrazyK9

CrazyK9 Top Dog

I feel the same way. Give me a 20lb ball of fire over a 50lb bone-crusher anyday.

Your lil pup is adorable. I think she knows she looks hot in her new pink camo collar. :p

4. Yah that dog is cute. She is scared to deth of me. It took forever for her to warm up to me. But she is a bull dog furshure.

5. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Very cute!!! I will be interested to see what she matures out at. I know she had a half brother (same mom, diff dad) who maxed out at 38lbs OTC.

6. apbtluver

apbtluver Top Dog

She is so cute Attila!!! And Hoyden, I love the collars!!!

7. Suki

Suki Guest

awwwww, she looks great in it! :)

she's got 'that look' in the 3rd pic, like, "ut oh"!!!!! lil cute thing!
    collar looks GREAT, too! Nice job, Hoyden![​IMG][​IMG]

8. Attila

Attila Guest

Ya I am wrapped around her little paw. I admit I spoil the heck out of my dogs. Don't seem to effect their performance though. lol. She is so skinny I take her out and she is shivering like a leaf in the wind so I got her a jacket as she out grew the sweater. She hates it. lol I am ate up. Any way I went out and had some ink added to my tatoo. it now has a rope around it in ink and flames comming off the iron cross with the scull in it. And " De Oppresso Liber" under it. Free the oppressed. the motto for Special Forces. It is looking bad ass. Now I have to figure out the next step. Not going to stop till that whole arm is done part of my back and down the other arm. Got some 12guages put in. I thought I was getting soft so I had some pain inflicted on me to get it out of my system. Now I am going to get Notch Yo Runt a leather jacket with spikes. lol just kidding. hmm do they make those? lol Here you go the rare shot of me with out a shirt. Hide the kids old man with out a shirt on. ahhh run.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2007
  9. Attila

Attila Guest

She said it wasn't you it was that Otto Bee Fugly. lol Just messin how is Otto doing? I thought you were going to call me before you left. Didn't want the old man with you eh? lol

10. Hoyden

Hoyden Top Dog

I've seen little Harley ones for about $30+ at PetSmart.

Hmmmm, I wonder if I have enough garment leather left to make her a little doggie coat??? I'll check when I get home.

When she gets a bit bigger, I'll make her a little leather collar.

11. Attila

Attila Guest

lol thanks. I know she is growing but she still looks so tiny. It is hard to tell she is growing. lol She may only get a bit bigger lol. She is funny though. She still thinks she is a big dog.