1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

not trying to start another blue war. Just have a question.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by renegadepit, Jun 26, 2007.

1. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

Re: *Have a question.

I don't know about that I know 3 people that had bought dogs from tg and the dogs came out to be cold and on top of that they could not choose the pup he just send them one so I don't know iam not talking bad about tg and his breedings but I know people that has had bad experience whith it . If it was up to me i would do my research and maybe not even get a dog from the big name dog men I would just go and get a dog from a dog men that is doing his thing and his own crosses. And one more thing its not like tg,patrick,farron,victor are makeing aces or champs out of every litter or pup they sell or a garantted that the dog would be anything it like your buying at your own risk .

2. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

Thank you that's what I was trying to say. :)

3. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

The line TG works with, is known for more high-ability, than high-percentages. Not a whole hell of a lot turn out, but the ones that do, watch out. Theres a joke we like to make around here, that anyone working with many Frisco dogs, normally have a backhoe to complete the yard. Figure it out.

I'm not talking bad about the line at all, I've loved every dog we've owned with this blood in any quantity. Every one of them. However, it depends on what the parents are, very heavily. In our case, the dogs I've owned all come off one bitch, who is producing very well. Considering she is not bred too differently than SCAR ROM, that doesn't suprise me in the least. Also, she was bred to dogs we already know are working well, as it's the same blood we use as a base. She is not as available to get dogs off as she once was, and I doubt I'll be getting much more off her any time soon because of it. However, this line has shown me enough, I will continue to experiment into the future if allowed.

4. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

This is off topic, but I thought no large sigs were allowed anymore? I have seen at least two on this one post.

5. aryan900

aryan900 Pup

ok...1 question for ya. I am gettin the impression that some of you don't like the blues. Is there a reason behind this. I rescued a blue brindle female from a dog fighting bust. At 8 weeks old she was the smartest dog I have ever seen. Beautiful lines, great muscle defin. She only improves as she gets older. She is now about 1 year old. All my pits I have rescued so I cannot research their bloodlines like most of you but was just curious why people bash the blues. Thanks

6. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

over bred and bred for the wrong reasons..size..weight..money..apbt is an athlete ..a track star so to speak...not a sumo wrestler..true there are some blue dogs that are in good shape..and those where bred for show..xxx large,xxx short,and xxx wide equals xxx money.

7. aryan900

aryan900 Pup

Ok, I understand now. My blue brindle is taller than the other pits I have and she is only 1 yr old. None of my pits are the muscle bound dongs that alot of people expect. I just wish I was able to research their bloodline. But it really doesn't matter cuz they are all great dogs.

8. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

But it really doesn't matter cuz they are all great dogs.....well there you go..just be responsible

9. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

the best things in life are free. you gotta know someone who trusts you with your breeding skills and appreciates your contribution to the game.

10. bigcespits

bigcespits Big Dog

Here is more tighter bred jeep out there. Willie is a great producer but there is more chan and paulie have some bred even tighter then that.